vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Brian! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Wisconsin for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the funhouse ... :icon_jokercolor:

OP
OP
S

Sardog1

Oct 18, 2015
SE Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to new friendships and being part of this great community. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one saving the world from pull tabs, bottle caps and the occasional coin or relic.

FesterCopperPot, since you are somewhat local, if you haven't had "hands on" with an AT Pro, let me know and you could try mine out.

FesterCopperPot

Oct 13, 2015
Kenosha, WI
Detector(s) used
Purchasing a Garrett AT Pro in the next few months.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Sardog1, I may take you up on that! I'm about 99% sure I'll be buying the AT Pro sometime soon.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to new friendships and being part of this great community. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one saving the world from pull tabs, bottle caps and the occasional coin or relic.

FesterCopperPot, since you are somewhat local, if you haven't had "hands on" with an AT Pro, let me know and you could try mine out.

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome aboard TNet and Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread