west Texas black gold mine

Oct 8, 2004
Ferris Texas
West Texas black gold mine, or the black Quartz mine, this was a Spanish mine near the Rio Grand river, just on this side of the river, samples of this gold are in Mexico museum today, it was not real quartz but a black rock and was referred as the black quartz mine, ref are given that the Spanish had slaves mining this for years then killed everone knowing the location and was lost, I have found samples near the three enterences to this mine south of Marfa tx I was at a spring and was getting some cool water when I steped into the spring and almost lost my life, the place I steped was quick sand, I was going down fast tried to yell to my partner who was too far to hear my yealing, I grabbed a bush a type of catius plant that had fish hook barbs on its leaves the barbes saved my life but cut me up good I say good because I lived , I found out that this was not a spring but a old entrance to this mineshaft that was draining. I need help on more research on this mine, any info will beshared on this subject. Txtreasurehunter

Gut Shot

Tenderfoot
Apr 8, 2005
Could you have found the Bill Kelley Mine? It has been written it could be worth $80000.per ton.

M

mineralking

That sounds like my claim. I will be onsight from 5/20 to 6/12. If you come by and see my team working, then you know it's my claim. Please do not tresspass. I don't like having signage up because all it does is attract high graders, but since you have been there, I will get sign's up this trip.

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Glad you are safe! On a personal note I would like to trash the state of Texas! Not it's good people but the crooked cop's lawyers and banker's from that state. I wont get into to it but Texas owes me big time! Sorry if I offend.

M

mineralking

dano91 said:
Glad you are safe! On a personal note I would like to trash the state of Texas! Not it's good people but the crooked cop's lawyers and banker's from that state. I wont get into to it but Texas owes me big time! Sorry if I offend.

That's funny. Texas doesn't owe you sqwat buddie. Sounds like you didn't pay property taxes.

P

Palo Duro Caveman

Quote from: dano91 on May 17, 2005, 06:41:36 pm

You know the real treasure in Texas dano91. The real treasure is a true Texan die hard through and through. A real treasure is a Texan for a friend. So please don't offend. Palo Dura Caveman

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mineralking ]
That sounds like my claim.. Please do not tresspass.

Q) No claim markers or monuments??? If there are none, then one can morally enter, and possibly even file on it no? Am curious on how thngs are done in Tejas.

Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha alias Real deTayopa

bobthedetector

Greenie
Aug 4, 2005
Glendale, AZ
Detector(s) used
BH Landstar
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Texas, like any other state has its hand out if it thinks that it can get someone's money. At least out in west Texas, you have a chance to find public land to treasure hunt on. Most of east Texas (where I live) is private land >:(.

Are you sure you haven't gone loco from watching the Marfa Lights too many times?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread