Western Eastern magazine

Anyone know what is going on with this magazine. I've been trying to get into my subscription but I can't get in and they are not sending me link to change password.They went to digital

I see they have an email but no phone listed.
I have sent emails to the editor and no reply. Can't figure what is going on. Won't let me in but keeps sending me email to open my new month magazine. Recognizes my email address but won't reply.?????

Youā€™ve probably seen that they have a ā€˜facebookā€™ page, but it hasnā€™t seen any activity since September last year:

https://www.facebook.com/westerneasterntreasures/

Hope Iā€™m wrong but I would strongly suspect that theyā€™ve gone bust and no-one has taken down the website or deactivated the automatic Emails itā€™s sending out. It may not stop doing that until their annual registration fee for the domain expires.

Peopleā€™s Publishing Company at 4858 W. Pico Blvd #354, Los Angeles, CA 90019 has a listed phone number of: (310) 929-0709

Good luck, but I suspect it will either go unanswered or give you a ā€˜number not in serviceā€™ message.

I have sent emails to the editor and no reply. Can't figure what is going on. Won't let me in but keeps sending me email to open my new month magazine. Recognizes my email address but won't reply.?????
Sorry for problems. Sounds like the Biden Administration running it now.

Sorry for problems. Sounds like the Biden Administration running it now.
THIS IS PROBABLY THE PROBLEM HAHAHAAHAH Thanks Travelker777 for the morning CHUCKLE !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back