Western Washington MDs, please introduce yourself

Kilika

Apr 6, 2007
NW Washington (State)
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, GMT
Re: Western Washington MD's, please introduce yourself

Welcome MRBeyer! Congrats on your new machine. :)
Have you noticed the forum heading "General Discussion by Location" ? Go to the Home page and keep scrolling down, it's down past "Shipwrecks". People from around the state, some looking to hunt with buddies, other state specific info. Pretty good resource. I'm also new to MD'ing and I've learned alot just reading alot of different threads on here. When I get more experience, I'm looking forward to maybe hunting with some other folks in the area. It's been a learning curve alright! People are pretty willing to help us Newbies and answer our questions. It's a great forum! Good luck... and hope you don't get too discouraged just starting out. It takes awhile to learn your machine. (At least, for me! :D)

Aloha from Western Washington-
Kilika

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was in Seattle a few months ago and ran into a guy on the beach that gave me a card reading: Cascade Treasure Club, meets 2nd Sunday each month at 5:00 pm. 1116 S.W Holden, Seattle, visitors welcome. Monty

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)

Hello all~

I am in extreme southwest Washington about half of the time....Pretty good diggings over this way on the coast.

Best of luck to you all.

~Nash~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread