What A Day

F

Floater

The first part of the day started off with high hopes and my first time in the water actually snorkeling . This was not a good experience please read post in Metal detecting. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,12750.0.html

The second part went much better. Back to some new demo sites that I just found this afternoon. Already have permission so off I went. Its three houses on a half block. all standing and all built in the mid 50's. Started on house # 1 got hits immediately and from there smooth sailing. Did a quick sweep of this one, then hit # 2 just the front. Spent about 2-1/2 hours total on these late afternoon. Actually got home at 8:00PM . All clad, no wheat's but very little trash on either property so far, couple of pull tabs the occasional junk but a good steady hunt. When I hit the front yard of #2 i got into this area about 1 sq. yard and got multiple hits. I pulled most of the coins you see from this one spot. Cool little BMX hot wheel missing some parts. It was played with hard. Found it about 4 inches down. The rest all came from about 2 inches except one nickle that was about 5 inches.Also the Brass concave piece with the letter E on it is pretty nice too. Once I sweep these I am going to slow down and really go for it in all metal. This site is really clean. Will keep you posted. Thanks for looking. HH

Attachments

• drag.jpg
    drag.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 312
  • drag1.jpg
    drag1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 302
  • drag2.jpg
    drag2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 303
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool digs Floater!

HH

Lonewolfe

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
Hey Floater, you better check with the police dept.
That car might have been stolen and stripped for parts, LOL!!!

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
That car bout had it! Cool find. Looks like your gettin up there with big rig and company with that stack of coinage! WTG Good luck on your next hunt!

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
WTG Dave!! Finally hit a demo spot without all that trash. You were do to have a awesome day. Makes up for the beach today! LOL. ttyl, and I'll call you tomorrow about that chain.

surfrat

R

rvbvetter

Great haul!! Man! Your really killing those nickles! WTG!! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread