• tree7e.jpg
    tree7e.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 266

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Glad you took us along! That's a neat old tree, and the milk can too.

The ground is white and frozen solid here. Probably couldn't scratch it with my avatar.

Look how the shovel handle in the fourth pic lines up with the sky in the fifth pic.

:dontknow: I'm just weird I guess.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like a 'great day' to me. :thumbsup:

Fossis..........

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pictures...wonderful to see blues skies. Hope you took the milk can home with ya!

:wink: RR

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Excavator said:
Glad you took us along! That's a neat old tree, and the milk can too.

The ground is white and frozen solid here. Probably couldn't scratch it with my avatar.

Look how the shovel handle in the fourth pic lines up with the sky in the fifth pic.

:dontknow: I'm just weird I guess.
[/quote

wow that is weird! I didn't notice til you said something. that's a great coincidence! & can you send your avatar my way? I have a few "little" projects it would take care of.

Yup I brought the milk container home. The dirt under the porch on this place is still frozen solid, but in the sun, the ground is deep muck. I almost got stuck. would have put a damper on the day. kicked it into 4 x & granny gear & away I went. started looking at where I was going instead of everything else.
Fossis, I found lots of spiraled trees but forgot my loppers. & when I was taking pix of the tree, I thought of all the great pix you send in.I don't know the history of the cabin, have asked the owner, but he doesn't know. there is an abandoned wagon trail just up the creek from it.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
i like your weirdness!

And photo ability:)

Hopefully, for all of us, the ground will mold to our liking soon!

AMEN and \let's thank the goddess for that one. :hello2:

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Great day mamabear, :hello: sorry you are hurting, but I Know the sunshine helps out. I love your pictures, I would love to find a milkcan like that. and I think of fossis' pics when I'm out too. I got to get out and walk a beach for a few hours yesterday. :hello2: Total solitude, it was wonderful. Didn't really find anything, (except a turtle skull) and I took my camera, but didn't take any pictures. Now I regret that, because I found tracks in the sand where a drama had unfolded. An eagle must have eaten something there. Big bird footprints, with nice size talon marks , and a few feet away, some kind of gut strung out. Today is supposed to be even better than yesterday, except for the mud, so I'll find another beach, Good luck everyone, Spring is finally coming round. :notworthy:

Mich. Wolverine

Dec 12, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
Looks like an awesome place. :thumbsup: You might be able to find some info on the place from the guys name thats on the milk can. Nice find.

Wolverine.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed a fine day. Great pics and good composition, too. (I'm not real good at that but recognize it when I see it!)

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
RGINN said:
Indeed a fine day. Great pics and good composition, too. (I'm not real good at that but recognize it when I see it!)

Thanx! umm what's composition?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread