What about the Lost Underwater Cities?!

Aka Nameless

Aug 13, 2008
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Infinium LS, Tejon, F3, CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, everyone is looking for shipwrecks with lost riches...

A bunch of old civilizations are being found underwater, like the ones off the coast of Japan, Cuba, India, and around the bahamas, dating back to the end of the last ice age (8,000-12,000 years old). Civilizations that prove the history books wrong... history books say we were hunters and gatherers until the Egypt/Mesopotamia times... which was 5,000 years ago? The one found of the coast of India , thought to be the mythical city of Dwarka, is bigger than Manhattan, and the archaeologists dredged a bit, and found carvings, pottery, tools, etc. Carbon dating showed that these items are roughly 10,000 years old... I'm sure they liked gold too...

How come none of the big salvaging companies like Odyssey, etc. or even the private small salvaging teams, are trying to work on salvaging these lost civilizations?? I know they probably didn't have gold/silver coinage, but I'm sure artifacts that change the history books could be worrth a pretty penny also...

OP
OP
Aka Nameless

Aka Nameless

Aug 13, 2008
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Infinium LS, Tejon, F3, CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would have liked to read the articles... but I don't want to pay $99 for a year subscription...

So, if they prove that the history books are completely wrong... why do we never hear about these lost civilizations?! Are they just such new finds that the history books haven't been rewritten yet? Or do they want these civilizations to remain myths?

Seems like they are all claimed as archaeological sites, which means it will be 100 years before they finish their research, and finally let the world know their findings... Maybe my grandchildren will find out the real story...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread