What are the best Headphones to use?

The Searcher

Greenie
May 27, 2008
I searched this website for the best advice on headphones. I think the best headphones will vary for person to person based on their needs and taste. For me, I felt the Ratphones or Grey Ghost headphones would be the best choice for me. When I spend money on something, I want quality, value, dependability, and good customer experience. (Probably why I bought my Whites DFX through KellyCO).
After I narrowed my choice down to these two manufacturers, I visited each company website to learn more. In my opinion, Rick Viola with Ratphones has put a lot of effort into making a pair of high quality, very dependable, value priced pair of headphones. This wasn't enough for me. I called and spoke directly to Rick (who owns and make Ratphones) to have him answer more questions for me. He custom modified a pair of headphones due to my very sensitive hearing. I can honestly say, these are the most comfortable, highest quality pair of headphones I have ever owned. The shipping time was lightning fast, and overall cost was very reasonable. I am extremely happy with them.
I have no affiliations or obligations to Rick or Ratphones, but when someone goes the extra mile to create a good customer experience, I just want to do my little part to say thank you. Rick, thank you for the time and effort before and after the sale. Job well done. Keep up the great work!
To get to his website- just type "Ratphones" in yahoo or google or visit www.DetectUSA.com. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread