ForumRunner_20120522_205836.png

ForumRunner_20120522_205859.png

Upvote 0

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
mike, they don't look like anything, interesting groove in the white rock though, the patina on the other pc is interesting too. how did you come about having them? you find them or?

OP
OP
M

mike a

May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found them in a river i was looking for cool rocks and found them. I am going back yo the area this weekend to look some more.

submarine

May 19, 2012
Seriously, I'd have someone take a good look at it before I dismissed it as just a rock. ;)

ForumRunner_20120523_160839.png

Sent from a hole 10 feet deep with nothing in it!

OP
OP
M

mike a

May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does appear to be rock i may have it looked at i found this in the mounains in the ocoee river close to the site of the kyaking part of the olympics in 96. So if it is a sharks tooth it came a long way to be here in tennessee

OP
OP
M

mike a

May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in bradley co tennessee it is north of chattanooga wondering if anyone knows any good spots to look for any indian artifacts or any agate maybe?

submarine

May 19, 2012
They are petrified. So yes its a rock. They are found all over the world. They have been found here in Kentucky from when the oceans were where we are now. Also the native Americans traded them. Get it looked at by someone who knows. I have had some myself but I just can't tell enough about yours from the photo.

submarine

May 19, 2012
Mike I used to find quite a few points when I lived in Manchester.

OP
OP
M

mike a

May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a place close to here today that is the last council grounds the cherokees had its called red clay it is a state park but you are not allowed to take any artifacts found at all so even if i found anything i wouldent be able to take it :( but on the river i am going to go back to has some history about it so i am hoping to find something there i will post pics of the river there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions