🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
One of my favorite meals would contain lots of either stewed or fried gator. Doesn't that sound yummy Rebel?

You would eat him, wouldn't you?

I bet he'd eat you!

I guess veggies are ok, but just remember: "All Things In Moderation"

AyBIZctCIAI8VYk.jpg

I eat only things that eat only vegetables :D

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
My ex convinced me to try becoming a vegetarian 10 years ago and I lasted for about a year.
Ate Yves soy cold cuts, soy turkey, rice milk, soy this, soy that....until I blew rice cakes out my ass! :BangHead:
Pure hell for someone raised on meat and potatoes. My biceps shrank a few inches and I felt hungry all the time.
I became a peanut butter addict because my body needed protein.
Years ago, some animal rights activist was preaching to me about how I'm evil for eating beef and that we should all stop killing cows.
I asked her what do we do with a domesticated animal that it's sole purpose is to be food for humans and has been that way for thousands of years?
No response. Then I suggested that we let millions of cows go free to roam the land and watch all the chaos and destruction that follows.
Again, no response. In fact, she said nothing the rest of the night! :laughing7:
Whatever. If you want to be a vegetarian then fine by me but don't force others to do the same.
I agree that we don't need to pump the animals full of hormones/chemicals and should always be treated decently.
Hmmn, I'm craving a steak now! :headbang:
Cheers,
Dave.

Mad Cow Disease...? Blame it on Denny...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
too long for me to watch But even if it were just a Hog getting Crushed, I must say.
it would not effect me, Simply hogs are just animals . it is not like it can say Hey
We could have met while out detecting :tongue3:

You could have ROAD-KILL PORK PIE!

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The worst thing about being a vegetarian is all the crap they make to take the place of meat. I dated a girl in college who was a vegetarian, but she just at vegetables and stuff. None of this "Soy Bacon" or "Tofu Turkey" that folks try to convince themselves tastes just like the real thing. It does not, and if you really think animals taste good enough that you want to duplicate them artificially, don't you think it's more natural just to eat the dang animal?

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Soy this, soy that ... did you know that a woman who has had breast cancer is not supposed to consume soy anything because it is quietly acknowledged that soy is causative in some breast cancer cases?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The worst thing about being a vegetarian is all the crap they make to take the place of meat. I dated a girl in college who was a vegetarian, but she just at vegetables and stuff. None of this "Soy Bacon" or "Tofu Turkey" that folks try to convince themselves tastes just like the real thing. It does not, and if you really think animals taste good enough that you want to duplicate them artificially, don't you think it's more natural just to eat the dang animal?

Try the Mediterranean Diet, then; veggies, fruits, fish, chicken. pork. NO Soy/Tofu "junk"... YECH! DOESN'T have to "taste just like the real thing".

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
So is SEX!

Not if you do it right.

BTW, sat in on my wife's meeting with her chemo doctor, and he told her that she needs to watch any intake of soy products. There is a warning to avoid soy products in the hospital literature, and even the medication's information sheet says to avoid soy.

We used to eat lots of soy burgers (she's afraid of hamburger since "mad cow disease") and according to the information she received, her type of cancer is related to how her body reacts to soy.

Big business. Big money. Wonder if the doctors get a kickback not to make it public knowledge ...

Now aren't you proud of your statement?

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I can see how lack of sex can cause cancer thru DSBU (deadly sperm build up) that a male body has to deal with..but having sex in "normal" amounts ?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not if you do it right.

BTW, sat in on my wife's meeting with her chemo doctor, and he told her that she needs to watch any intake of soy products. There is a warning to avoid soy products in the hospital literature, and even the medication's information sheet says to avoid soy.

We used to eat lots of soy burgers (she's afraid of hamburger since "mad cow disease") and according to the information she received, her type of cancer is related to how her body reacts to soy.

Big business. Big money. Wonder if the doctors get a kickback not to make it public knowledge ...

Now aren't you proud of your statement?

"Statement"...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I can see how lack of sex can cause cancer thru DSBU (deadly sperm build up) that a male body has to deal with..but having sex in "normal" amounts ?

"Chat" was about Breast Cancer; my niece died in 2007 from "the Spread", from Breast Cancer & she was only 38. ANYWAY, NEVER heard of DSBU... DO tell MORE!

Last edited:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to work with a vegetarian, no one minded going in the outhouse after him, because his poop had no smell. That's just not right.

Where are all the vegetarians on this thread? Too weak to type I'm guessin.:laughing7:

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
"Statement"...?

The offensive statement you made here (included the statement you were responding to):

Soy this, soy that ... did you know that a woman who has had breast cancer is not supposed to consume soy anything because it is quietly acknowledged that soy is causative in some breast cancer cases?
So is SEX!

There is nothing jovial, funny, or "sexual" about the disease, only someone with a junior high mentality would suggest so. Tried to deflect your statement earlier. Apparently, that didn't work.

Breast cancer isn't a joke, nor is the treatment which is almost as bad as the disease. Going to stop my comment there, and I hope the mods appreciate that I will let it go and say no more IF it ends here.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The offensive statement you made here (included the statement you were responding to):

There is nothing jovial, funny, or "sexual" about the disease, only someone with a junior high mentality would suggest so. Tried to deflect your statement earlier. Apparently, that didn't work.

Breast cancer isn't a joke, nor is the treatment which is almost as bad as the disease. Going to stop my comment there, and I hope the mods appreciate that I will let it go and say no more IF it ends here.

NOT gonna let you off that easy; I NEVER advocated Tofu nor Soy "junk"; sorry about your wife's Breast Cancer; I also have personal experience with my niece dying of Breast Cancer "plus"; insulting ME with your "junior high mentality"...?
Nah... got a MASTER'S Degree; you...? Treatment for BC CAN be bad; My niece had a "double", then it spread to her brain. Hospital used Radiation Treatment... (NOT recommended for BRAIN CANCER); she died... 38 years old. Thing is, there was an on-line CARE PAGE, in which "she" up-dated her "progress"; we were led to believe she was gonna "beat" it... she didn't.

"IT" can end here...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread