What celebrity annoys you the most???

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No explanation needed. I'll start with a few...

Kathy Griffin
Ellen Degeneres
Steve Martin
Flava fav
Kate Gosselin

I'm sure I'll remember a few more I'll post :thumbsup:

Come on. Let me hear it people :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on your list Ellen Degenerate

& Yes I spelled it Like I Pronounce it.

other then Steve Martin
I Never heard of the rest of your list

OP
OP
N

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah, the host of America's Funniest Videos too. He's on Dancing with the Stars also. Thinks he's funny, but, just highly irritable :help:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't remember his name, but I think it is close to Lee Ermy. That ex Survivor panelist, later to have a show on the History station, and now even Gieco commercials. Just when I thought his 15 minutes of fame was up, he finds another venue to annoy me in. I really want to get a riding lawn mower and trim those eyebrows of his :laughing9:

OP
OP
N

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be R. Lee Ermey, spart :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm NOT a big fan as well. Can't say he is the worst, or, that he irritates me, but, that voice of his can be abrasive :help:

Only reason I still get a kick out of him was because of his excellent role as the drill sargeant in that movie, was it Platoon?? Can't remember know, but, he was awesome in it.

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
njnydigger said:
That would be R. Lee Ermey, spart :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm NOT a big fan as well. Can't say he is the worst, or, that he irritates me, but, that voice of his can be abrasive :help:

Only reason I still get a kick out of him was because of his excellent role as the drill sargeant in that movie, was it Platoon?? Can't remember know, but, he was awesome in it.

That would be full metal jacket!

OP
OP
N

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BINGO!!!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I can't remember his name, but I think it is close to Lee Ermy. That ex Survivor panelist, later to have a show on the History station, and now even Gieco commercials. Just when I thought his 15 minutes of fame was up, he finds another venue to annoy me in. I really want to get a riding lawn mower and trim those eyebrows of his :laughing9:

Couldn't stand him but never saw more than the commercials for his television programs. One day I was watching the History channel and his show Lock N' Load came on. Misplaced the remote and was feeling especially lazy so I decided to see it through. The show was pretty informative and not filled with the drama I associated with him.

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
My favorite quote from that movie "What is your major malfunction numb nutz!?!"

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Locked and Loaded is very interesting and informative, but for some reason I can't take his voice and those jungle canopy eyebrows of his. Those eyebrows are like hedgerows and I can't see the machine gun nest in them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread