aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny said:
I know people submit a tape, but I was wondering more about the call for helpers when they ask, as to when the family is notified? that kinda thing I would love to help if they came to my area if I can.
everything was done before they announced the person

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok thanksI was just curious how they kept the family from knowing til the bus pulled up was all! :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny said:
ok thanksI was just curious how they kept the family from knowing til the bus pulled up was all! :icon_scratch:
thinking more about it i wonder if it was all for show telling them they won on camera and they already knew :icon_scratch:

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
st_bernardus_abt_12.jpg

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That must have been a pretty cool experience. Congrats!

T

trish76642

dbl a...i saw your twin today at walmart walking in the parking lot, he looked so much like you i almost yelled, "Hey Frank!" then i caught myself. Promise to Glory he looked just like you!

How many days did you have to help working on that house? I meant to ask you that earlier and i got side tracked and forgot.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~Trish~ said:
dbl a...i saw your twin today at walmart walking in the parking lot, he looked so much like you i almost yelled, "Hey Frank!" then i caught myself. Promise to Glory he looked just like you!

How many days did you have to help working on that house? I meant to ask you that earlier and i got side tracked and forgot.
bout 8 hrs and i bet that dude was good looking 8)

T

trish76642

aa battery said:
~Trish~ said:

bout 8 hrs and i bet that dude was good looking 8)

um hum..fine as wine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread