what do people think of a Tesoro Cibola?

Bobby Holland

Greenie
Feb 20, 2011
Burlington, NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a Cibola a couple of weeks ago. I can only say good about it so far. Easy to use & light to swing. I'm new to this so I have used it only around the yard so far. I'm an expert at pull tabs & junk metal. Found a few coins, some several inches deep. :hello2:

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only you know the type of ground you will be searching and it might mean you would be better off with its big brother, the Vaquero, with its adjustable ground balance. Audio on deep targets is louder as well, though if your hearings fine and you use good headphones this might not be a factor.

Last Tesoro I bought only had one years warranty. If I had bought from France I could have saved money and had three years. Not the lifetime warranty you get in the U.S., but a little better.

noble

Sep 21, 2010
gloucester
Detector(s) used
tesoro and lazers
i bought one and put the 12by 10 inch coil on and i find it very good as i use the silver sabre umax as well

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions