What do you do with the coins?

Tavis

Feb 6, 2008
Upvote 0

solariscool

Dec 21, 2007
Tavis said:
That you find when CRH? I'm talking about the 90and the 40% silvers, do you sell them to a coin collector for the silver value? Do you hold on to them, or what? Sorry for the questions but I have no idea what CRH really is.

*Edit* I also looked in the guide, and couldn't really find what I was looking for.

You can hold on to them as most would say that the price of silver is going to keep going up. or you can sell them on ebay or to a local coin shop. I know my local store buys up 90%ers but Ive never tried to sell a 40% coin, although Im sure he'd buy it.

TT

Jan 15, 2008
Milky Way
Both 40% and 90% silver coins trade like water. Just search around for coin dealers locally or online to check what they are paying. The greater the quantity, the better the price. Both sell in $1000 bags for the best price.

sneak

Oct 24, 2007
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I hang on to mine. If you want to get rid of some please send them to me. I will even reimburse your postage. Thanks :D

OP
OP
T

Tavis

Feb 6, 2008
TonyT said:
Both 40% and 90% silver coins trade like water. Just search around for coin dealers locally or online to check what they are paying. The greater the quantity, the better the price. Both sell in $1000 bags for the best price.

Do they buy based on the value of the silver, or the value of the coin based on age, condition, etc? If I started selling off 90 and 40%'s, I'd be way more interested in getting the silver value out of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions