What do you fellers make of these diggins?.

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for input on these earth works.
I found these lines a few months back. I have been facinated with them ever since.
It's in a fairly remote part of Western Washington state in a national forest.
The nearest town is about 15 miles as the crow flies and was mostly a bar and a post office that served miners and loggers in the old days.

The trees in the area are sub alpine old growth.

I have found no records of work in the area, but the forest service has ignored my requests for information on large scale earth moving projects in the area.
Though I doubt this anything the forest service did.
Judging by the age of the trees I would guess it is well over 100 years old. Which makes it extremely odd to me.
I have not been to the area for on site inspection yet. It's a trip for next summer.

Mos1.JPG

Mos2.JPG

This is what it looks like on the ground, from google images.
mos3.JPG

mos4.JPG

The dirt mounds next to the trenches have trees as large as any in the area.This looks old to me.

OP
OP
Ragnor

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did some more looking and found somthing else interesing in the area. On top of the hill between the two line area appears to be some form of possible blocks or pillars.

Mos5 copy.jpg

blocks1 copy.jpg blocks2.JPG

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Possibly Templar stones connected to Oak Island..... :laughing7:

OP
OP
Ragnor

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, a little research has revieled the pillars to be te remains of an old fire lookout the forest service burned down in 1967. Why the hell did they burn down all the fire lookouts? :dontknow:

I still don't understand why they drained that swamp. It would have taken a ridiculous amount of man power, and for what? There is nothing out there and a thousand marshes just like it untouched.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions