what do you think?

BoredBankTeller

Jun 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Converting your silver quarters and dimes into halves would be a profitable undertaking. You wont end up with more silver per se, but the silver you have will be more marketable:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Kilerclown25

Kilerclown25

Mar 27, 2013
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
I actually like dimes better so I'm going to buy a roll of dimes and trade my Rosie's to mercs and my Kennedy's and quarters to walkers and Ben's. You think that would be good? Ill post what all goes down tomarrow! :)

Cougar729

Apr 8, 2013
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Local pawn shop was selling rolls of mercs for $96 this past weekend, thinking now I should have jumped on them

OP
OP
Kilerclown25

Kilerclown25

Mar 27, 2013
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Merc's are hard to find right now for under 110 or more a roll. (At least in my area) I personally would buy them at 96. I got a roll for 96 today and that included the shops markup and tax. Hope you find some good deals!

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would probably be loosing silver by trading Kennedys to Walkers and Bens.

OP
OP
Kilerclown25

Kilerclown25

Mar 27, 2013
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
You would probably be loosing silver by trading Kennedys to Walkers and Bens.

Im a collectors and looking more for things that I could put into albums, I want to have a walker and Ben album done. A silver Kennedy album isn't very exciting. Haha plus I like the older coins anyways

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If your selling for melt then silver is silver. The form is not important only the purity matters. $2.10 dime translates to an approximate $27/28 per ounce spot silver price

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread