006.JPG
    500.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    228.7 KB · Views: 94
nice !!!I find my 30 power loupe is too much for what I need.My 10x loupe is perfect for my needs.STILL...dang...I want one of those !!!

I use a stand type waist high full page magnifier mainly in the bathroom where I am forever trying to find something small:)

I've got a little 20x to 40x scope with some led lights. It's about 5 inches tall with the base attached. It works great and was (if my memory is still working) about $12 dollars on Ebay. I have a couple of more that are more portable, one that goes all the way to 200x. I have a couple of USB 'scopes that go from 40x to 200x and one goes even to 800x; are USB powered with led lights. The 800x really magnifies coins! Each of these were about $30 apiece on Ebay. I also have a retractable-arm type light, from Harbor Freight, mounted on my desk with a magnifying glass in it with an incandescent light. It's amazing what you can find on the internet! No, none of these are 'precision' type instruments, but work quite well.

I picked this microscope up long ago,made the base for it. Stereo is so nice.

GOD Bless

Chris
Looks expensive! You didn't leave any finger prints did you? LOL
Just jokeing. Actually I use the lens from an old defunct night observation scope. Hay I am a scrounger! Frank...-
111-2 700.jpg

I use two different loupes, depending on what I'm trying to look at.. I have one that has 3 lens and is variable power from 10x to 15x to 25x and the other one is a lighted 30x..

Loupes 2.JPG

Mine is the lense off something at lest 10X probably greater cause you can see suff under your finger nails you didn't know was there! I need one I can use both eyes with, like yours.

Worldtalker- yours looks like it's looking back and smiling!

Msbeepbeep, I wonder if you feel about magnifying mirrors like a do? Not a pretty sight in my case,lol!

Mine is the lense off something at lest 10X probably greater cause you can see suff under your finger nails you didn't know was there! I need one I can use both eyes with, like yours.

Worldtalker- yours looks like it's looking back and smiling!

Just one of many little "Fringe Benefits" of the job I worked.:laughing7:

CoilyGirl I have one, it lies face own on the dresser and it's not allowed to get up! Lol!

Fringe Benefits are my favorite kind! That thing is cool tho!

That is a serious looking tool!I want one!001.JPG

CoilyGirl I have one, it lies face own on the dresser and it's not allowed to get up! Lol!

Fringe Benefits are my favorite kind! That thing is cool tho!

27 years I got those benefits,think it's time to sell a LOT of them,don't use them anymore,I didn't pick up cheap crap either,I have a lot of precision stuff,machine repair tech.by trade,got a lot cooler stuff than that!:laughing7:

They kept these in a safe on the assembly floor.,they were silver soldered on every engine.

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
They kept these in a safe on the assembly floor.,they were silver soldered on every engine.

I have one of those sitting on my desk right in front of me. One of the PWA engineers from Hartford gave it to me when we were working together.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back