What do you want in a relationship?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fat, ugly, evil, poor, cheap, paranoid, crude, insensitive, lethargic, repulsive, slovenly, hot tempered, unemployed, uneducated, narrow minded, uncivilized, overbearing, cheating, thieving, lying, heartless, hairy, classless, tasteless man, seeks nice looking woman who buys a lot of beer and is willing to share. :coffee2:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
!977 my father died and my girlfriend brought mom flowers. She had a small blond with her and we kept looking at each other. Ok i use to drive truck into Oregon and liked those women i meet there. Ok the woman that brought the flowers was kinda mean. I prayed for a woman from Oregon and guess what ? That small blond was from Oregon.:hello2: My old girl dumped me and introduced me to that blond. We are still together. FB_20140829_17_45_09_Saved_Picture.jpg

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
" Fat, ugly, evil, poor, cheap, paranoid, crude, insensitive, lethargic, repulsive, slovenly, hot tempered, unemployed, uneducated, narrow minded, uncivilized, overbearing, cheating, thieving, lying, heartless, hairy, classless, tasteless..."

Terry! I didn't know you knew my Ex!!! 😱

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I want is a slave. I'm taking applications now, by the way.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do I want in a relationship? What I have! Met my wife (then girlfriend) at age 17...She stalked me... :laughing7: We dated for 5 years just to make sure, then married. Being married has had no effect on the relationship.... couldn't really get any stronger. Happy X 10.:headbang:
That was 30 years ago.

Pic from 1991.

DSCN4311.JPG

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fat, ugly, evil, poor, cheap, paranoid, crude, insensitive, lethargic, repulsive, slovenly, hot tempered, unemployed, uneducated, narrow minded, uncivilized, overbearing, cheating, thieving, lying, heartless, hairy, classless, tasteless man, seeks nice looking woman who buys a lot of beer and is willing to share. :coffee2:

I can see why it took you a few before you found the right one :laughing7:

chub

nwpa

Jul 6, 2017
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
T2 classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems like to be a team and help each other out and be there for one another.
I dated my wife for about a year and a half and got to know her better and really fell in love with her.
We have had our little spats but made up for them with no problems.
Like now I'm watching my 7 month old baby boy to give her a break while she is at a tupperware party.
She asked me if I would be ok with it and I said yes that's fine as long as you don't spend more than $20, I have to hold the reigns on her spending habits. :occasion14:

Miranda1

Apr 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I write about relationship in my blog, please (deleted by mod, site link leads to site selling)

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So..who wears the pants in your family?

Me. She realizes that when it matters and I know I am right I win. I can be very stubborn.

I was a city comptroller for one mayor's term - I usually have the facts straight for a decision but the confidence to decide on the available info. I'm not one for vacillation - which she has a tendency towards. However, I recognize that she is VERY frugal and appreciate that without her I'd have more stuff and less wealth; if you see what I mean.

As I said: we make a good team.

Robotgirl

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2018
Phoenix AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relationship? Clueless- reading these responses make me hopful
I’ve been single for 4 years...but I’m ok with it,
If I decide to go for a treasure hunt at midnight ; I can!

ColeBen

May 21, 2018
Philadelphia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Master.
Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loyalty, faithfulness, I want a man to adore me and I to adore him. A best friend, someone I can tell everything to and they never judge only listen. If you can’t do any of those things just give me a man that loves To detect as much as I do, and that can keep up with me. Lol

-Cole Marie🖤

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, No swingers or cheaters . What just get your eyeballs stuck to inside of your sunglasses when a nice looking lady walks by and then wonder what could have been. TP

aprilrussell

Jul 23, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust, respect, love and honesty and that has to go both ways or for me it means something’s wrong. In my relationships I’ve noticed that if those things are present then the other things I wish to have, like stability and a mature relationship, etc) tend to fall into place or are just there because those things are present.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust is a good thing, but blind trust will get you burned. Had a girlfriend who was always falling back on the line "Don't you trust me?" every time I asked her where she was or what she did that day. Turns out she was seeing a couple of other guys on the side and juggling the three of us. Of course, she told me we were in an exclusive relationship, so I'd better not cheat on her! Just my take on this trust BS.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found almost everything in a relationship a man could want by keeping a 150 pound dog around as well as a little guy. Unconditional love is what dogs give you. I wish I could find that in a woman. I think if two people love each other there is no need to 'work' at a relationship because the two of you will always think of the other.
Oh well I'm not looking right now because I'm a 'fixer-upper'. Once I get a little restoration work done maybe I'll look on craigslist for some crazy cajun girl from the bayou ;)

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found almost everything in a relationship a man could want by keeping a 150 pound dog around as well as a little guy. Unconditional love is what dogs give you. I wish I could find that in a woman. I think if two people love each other there is no need to 'work' at a relationship because the two of you will always think of the other.
Oh well I'm not looking right now because I'm a 'fixer-upper'. Once I get a little restoration work done maybe I'll look on craigslist for some crazy cajun girl from the bayou ;)
Lock your girl and your dog in a trunk for 20 minutes then let them out and see who is happy to see you. Narf

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lock your girl and your dog in a trunk for 20 minutes then let them out and see who is happy to see you. Narf

After I got done laughing I realized you gave me the perfect test for a girlfried. If she comes out wagging her tail instead of with a tire iron in hand,she is likely to be a keeper. I think to much of my dogs to put one in a trunk with a girl who might get riled,however.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess a really pretty, 20 years my junior, financially well off, crazy about me, and not real smart.
Did I leave anything out.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust, respect, love and honesty and that has to go both ways or for me it means something’s wrong. In my relationships I’ve noticed that if those things are present then the other things I wish to have, like stability and a mature relationship, etc) tend to fall into place or are just there because those things are present.

Welcome to the forum from Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread