What does it mean?

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Im sure it means the same thing that it means in the retail/wholesale world.... The place your bank usually gets the coins from doesnt have anymore, so they had to order more and are waiting on the supplier that supplys the them. Once there supplier gets them halves, they can then supply your bank once again... if that makes sense. It would be interesting if you could find out where those coins come from (this could be where marking coins comes into play for some of the bigtime volume guys, i think that is the best way to really get a clear understanding of where coins go, n where they come from). I guess for you, it could be a very good thing, or... not. Just think, what if the coins that your bank gets this time have been sitting on a shelf at the fed, (or wherever they come from) for years and years and years...? Doesnt hurt to dream right?

Make sure to give us an update.

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheRockDoc said:
Im sure it means the same thing that it means in the retail/wholesale world.... The place your bank usually gets the coins from doesnt have anymore, so they had to order more and are waiting on the supplier that supplys the them. Once there supplier gets them halves, they can then supply your bank once again... if that makes sense. It would be interesting if you could find out where those coins come from (this could be where marking coins comes into play for some of the bigtime volume guys, i think that is the best way to really get a clear understanding of where coins go, n where they come from). I guess for you, it could be a very good thing, or... not. Just think, what if the coins that your bank gets this time have been sitting on a shelf at the fed, (or wherever they come from) for years and years and years...? Doesnt hurt to dream right?

will do! tuesday I get my 2 boxes. hopefully.

Yagershots

Jun 2, 2011
North East
TheRockDoc said:
Just think, what if the coins that your bank gets this time have been sitting on a shelf at the fed, (or wherever they come from) for years and years and years...? Doesnt hurt to dream right?

That would be NICE... Good Luck BB. John HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions