She MAKES me pay support. :D
Actually, I'm done with all that.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Makes Me Crazy Every time I see Her!!!! HH Chug

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am the wife.

I MAKKE his life GREAT!

he darn near owes me everything :laughing9: :laughing9:

Michaelangelo

Jun 9, 2009
Piedmont N.C.
My wife is a Hospice nurse-she makes death much more bearable for both the families and the patient. I've seen it first hand with both of my parents and she is the most remarkable woman I've ever met!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hahaha! Been there, Kentucky Kache, and I paid every penny of it. My current wife ran a restaurant in Mexico for 12 years, and she cooks on a professional level. She makes excellent tamales. And god forbid if we go to a 'Mexican' restaurant and they ask 'How was the food?' She has no qualms about rippin them up if it wasn't authentic or up to par. She does it in a nice way at least and will give them pointers and compliment good things, so it doesn't bother me. Damn, sounds like I married her just cause she's a good cook. More importantly, she makes me think twice about runnin off and livin naked in the woods, with only a buck knife and a poncho. And she makes me behave around other ladies (while she's lookin, anyway) and she makes me be polite to tourists instead of shootin at their feet to make them dance or throwin rocks at their cars. I bet she's wore out after a day with me.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
My wife is a great cook, and she also makes afghans, crochets, knits and needlepoints. She has also become quite a good at diagnosing computer problems. many come to our house to have their computer reprogramed or repaired. I do the repairing while she sets them up to run at optimum, restoring and removing unwanted programs and viruses, worms and trojan horses. rockhound P.S. Yes, whoopy counts!

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
The only thing the love of my life hasn't been able to make is me grow up ........... I'm still a child growing older .
She has , however , gotten me partially housebroken . (I still pee in the yard when no one is looking :tongue3:)

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
truckinbutch said:
The only thing the love of my life hasn't been able to make is me grow up ........... I'm still a child growing older .
She has , however , gotten me partially housebroken . (I still pee in the yard when no one is looking :tongue3:)
Lol, she has done better than mine....I still pee in the corners sometimes......lmao....goat

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best Pecan pie I've ever ate, :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread