What else could be used as an assault weapon?

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A cornbread skillet or five inch Louis Vuitton heels hurled like a ninja throwing star .

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
A guy in town here many years ago used a drill to kill his brother.......drilled him through the head. Now he is still called "Drillerkiller" and about five years ago he had some kid living there and he hung himself.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A forced threesome with Boxer, Feinstein and Pelosi without providing protection. You can't fight back because Feinstein is packing and the other 2 have armed secuity. :(

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I know I will be busting these out and go on an assualting spree!! Better watch out because I can get plenty more at Wal Mart, or any grocery store, office supply store, pretty much anywhere!!

I am just itching to start assulting someone with my special assault weapons! Here is a photo of one of them! I have many more, I am stock piled up with 10, 45, and 96 packs!!

Pencil 96.jpg

I've already got my hideout just to assault people from above!

TreeHouse.jpg

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
How about some really hot coffee....just ask McDonald's! LOL!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
anything and everything you can attack a person with is an "assault" weapon , duh --in the terms of guns the classical meaning WAS a high cap 30 round or so , FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPON * --currently they are now trying to subvert the meaning to mean as follows ---ANY SEMI AUTOMATIC TYPE WEAPON THAT CAN HOLD MORE THAN 10 ROUNDS -BE IT RIFLE OR HANDGUN * -- IE BAN ALL GUNS OVER 10 ROUNDS FROM "PUBLIC" OWNERSHIP -- ONCE THEY HAVE THE "POWER" TO BAN BY CARTRIDGE AMOUNT HELD---- THEN THE NEXT STEP WILL BE WELL YOU DO NOT NEED 10 ROUNDS -- SINCE A 6 SHOT REVOLVER WILL DO "JUST FINE" FOR HOME DEFENSE , AND 5 SHOT BOLT ACTION RIFLE OR PUMP SHOTGUN WILL DO FOR HUNTING PURPOSES -- THEN IT WILL BE --WELL YOU CAN HOME DEFEND AND HUNT WITH A SINGLE SHOT SHOTGUN -SO THATS ALL YOU NEED -- ONCE THEY HAVE THE "POWER" TO BAN THEY WILL USE IT , MARK MY WORDS --so do not let them have it to begin with -- we have the right to own guns to keep the "govt" from enslaving the people --the founding fathers understood that govts at times "opressed" those who they are supposed to be serving and that is why they revolted against england --england tried to stop the colonist from gaining arms to rebel with --had england been able to do so there would be no "America" --the founding fathers knew this first hand and so set it up that if the govt ever became too opressive or out of hand --that "we the people" could put it back on track again .

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
helicopter "free" turkey drop --using 20 lb frozen turkeys .................... look out below ......whomp , whomp , whomp

humm frozen pumpkin pies and raw sweet potatoes too -- splat, splat ,splat -- smack,smack,smack

Last edited:
OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I hope Biden isn't watching this thread or he will include many of these items in his report to Obama. Wouldn't want these to be banned as well.......

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dieselram94, this is Mr. Biden's favorite spot on the whole web! How about a nice day old loaf of French bread. Hard as a rock.

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
That is funny you say that I just dodged a loaf 5 minutes ago from my wife! LOL!:laughing7:
Dieselram94, this is Mr. Biden's favorite spot on the whole web! How about a nice day old loaf of French bread. Hard as a rock.

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
A good rock can be quite a weapon, just look at the middle east!

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
A good rock can be quite a weapon, just look at the middle east!
I once fought off a 20 person assault team bent on committing mayhem on my person . Strategic withdrawal from one creek bed that contained good rocks to the next one . This chase lasted 4 miles and took most of an afternoon . Led them to a large barn I was familiar with . Let them see me go in the door and they charged enmasse . That's when I threw an assault rock into my support troops to get their attention . Those troops were hiding in a hornet's nest the size of a bushel basket . They saved my azz that day :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions