What ever happened to Astrobouncer???

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and TweetaBear! I hope they are furiously working some wild honey hole they don't even want to say out loud yet... <3

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw him post on one thread that said almost nothing besides "great gold" or something. His last real postings were in March of this year. I hope they are to busy with gold mining.

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Hey guys! Work cut into my free time this year, unfortunately. I hope to get back into doing some videos and mining coming up into the fall. Just went out again the other day for the first time in several months, and found some decent fines. Also I had scratched up my go pro underwater housing, and I just this month got a new one. I had planned on doing a video this past trip, but I was having so much fun panning, I couldn't stop that long enough to film. Hope you guys are doing good, I will be back more active soon.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the best to you and yourn , glad to hear your working and making the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and all is ok-John

indyme2

Greenie
May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is Astro hard at work. See you Saturday, Astro!

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice little dredge! What's the model?

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Its the Dahlke PolyDredge 2.5" Micro Midjet and its an amazing little dredge. Highly recommend it for portability.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
and TweetaBear! I hope they are furiously working some wild honey hole they don't even want to say out loud yet... <3
I exchanged emails with him recently. All's well but his life and work are complicated right now so not much time for this stuff.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Same things have happened to me this year. When I do get a chance to go prospecting, I find a little bit of small color...not much to write about. Not even as good as my rookie year but at least I always find it. Getting out is the best part...you just know when you gotta have it. Glad to see you back Astro! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread