jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Don't know IF there is an Appropriate place.

However IF you put it in "Everything Else", I'll read it,
and decide IF it warrants being moved elswhere, allowed to stay
there, or deleted.

TreasureNet does NOT have an LRL forum for a reason.
they Breed Arguments, & Threats.

Jeff

D

dowser501

fernando, you were complaining to me that you can no longer e-mail Ranger tell, and thought they may be too busy experimenting to answer you. You also mentioned you had considerable prior e-mail correspondence with them up to this point a few days ago. I just checked their web page on Google and they are flying, even updating their carefully worded web page.
They've blocked you off mate. If what you say is true, and your computor is ok, they have blocked you off as being a pain. Unless you want to update to a more pricey LRL they will continue to block you off.

OP
OP
F

fernando

Greenie
Sep 26, 2005
dowser501 said:
fernando, you were complaining to me that you can no longer e-mail Ranger tell, and thought they may be too busy experimenting to answer you. You also mentioned you had considerable prior e-mail correspondence with them up to this point a few days ago. I just checked their web page on Google and they are flying, even updating their carefully worded web page.
They've blocked you off mate. If what you say is true, and your computor is ok, they have blocked you off as being a pain. Unless you want to update to a more pricey LRL they will continue to block you off.

Hi Dowser 501

Ouch, I don't believe somebody would be that cruel..
No, they emailed me explaining the reason. There was a problem in their server and all messages to RT were either going to trash or being deleted without reading. I believe the situation returned to normal now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions