onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Say's we can't water board em but we can kill em???????????? go figure.

OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Always better to kill than capture - a lot less complaining. Just like if someone breaks into your house - if your gonna to shot, you kill. Wounded thief will just sue you!! And if our gov/military decides that can get good info by waterboarding I say leg it rain baby. Pull some fingernails out if it saves Americans. We worry a little too much about those that are trying to kill us in my opinion - and I don't care what country they are from.

OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone know what happened to the thread that Red started on this topic? It was a good article he posted on a pretty important news event.

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have'nt seen it.

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what has everyone worked up ....

Last edited:

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ! Youtube won't post ?

I posted the video 3 times today .

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
All there saying is just stretched. All it is if the pose a danger to the US weather you are American or not and the only way to stop you is by killing you they are going to kill you. I agree to it. Anyone else?

OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2 thumbs up from me. American traitors deserve a traitors death. Best

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In this country we have due process of law, I don't believe you throw out the 5th, 6th and 8th amendment of the Bill of Rights when it suits the governments desire...

I don't believe in allowing the government to do an end run around the Constitution, if we condone it the Constitution isn't worth the paper it is written on... Unless an attack is in prgress and only to stop it is to shot, then due process of the law is the law of the land...... You do not throw the Bill of Rights in the trash to suit your needs...........

Sorry, but you never ever give a government free rein to do as it pleases with its citizens on home soil under the guise of "protecting the state"......That is what Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Kim Jung, Castro and lot of other dictators did....

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
All there saying is just stretched. All it is if the pose a danger to the US weather you are American or not and the only way to stop you is by killing you they are going to kill you. I agree to it. Anyone else?

2 thumbs up from me. American traitors deserve a traitors death. Best

You two obviously do not know what actions somebody has to be doing to be declared a suspect of domestic terrorism.Are you willing to put people to death for being bald,wearing levi jeans,taking pictures,walking with your hands in your pockets,owning a gun,being a member of a gun club,having Ron Paul bumper stickers on the car,quoting the constitution,missing fingers,paying cash at a hotel,buying a flashlight,own precious metals,being a veteran,being an expolice officer,having more than seven days of food.Need I go on,LOOK IT UP.

OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_Hunter said:
In this country we have due process of law, I don't believe you throw out the 5th, 6th and 8th amendment of the Bill of Rights when it suits the governments desire...

I don't believe in allowing the government to do an end run around the Constitution, if we condone it the Constitution isn't worth the paper it is written on... Unless an attack is in prgress and only to stop it is to shot, then due process of the law is the law of the land...... You do not throw the Bill of Rights in the trash to suit your needs...........

Sorry, but you never ever give a government free rein to do as it pleases with its citizens on home soil under the guise of "protecting the state"......That is what Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Kim Jung, Castro and lot of other dictators did....

If a so called "citizen" is actively fighting for a foreign power than he has forfeited his citizenship and is a traitor. They are also a foreign combatant and are not entitled to our legal system. Do you want to arrest and try every Taliban and al Qaida fighter we encounter? People who are putting our soldiers and citizens in danger deserve death pure and simple. You want to risk american soldiers lives apprehending and "arresting" some ak wielding American Taliban just so some bleeding heart ACLU lawyer can get the traitor off on some technicality. You kidding me??

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do not throw out the 5th, 6th, and 8th amendment in the Bill of Rights under the guise of "protecting the state". We have due process of law in this country, if an attack is in progress you do what you have to do to stop it, but you do not give the government free rein to do as it pleases to American citizens on U.S, soil under the guise of protecting the state, that is what Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Kim Jung, and a slew of others used..... They could use this to silence any critic of government policy, just declare them a terrorist and assassinate them...

OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
You two obviously do not know what actions somebody has to be doing to be declared a suspect of domestic terrorism.Are you willing to put people to death for being bald,wearing levi jeans,taking pictures,walking with your hands in your pockets,owning a gun,being a member of a gun club,having Ron Paul bumper stickers on the car,quoting the constitution,missing fingers,paying cash at a hotel,buying a flashlight,own precious metals,being a veteran,being an expolice officer,having more than seven days of food.Need I go on,LOOK IT UP.

I guessed I missed reading anything at all about being put to death for being bald. But them again I do only pay attention to so called mainstream media and not conspiracytheorynutter.com

Maybe you can enlighten us on these new capital punishment crimes.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread