Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I herd that?,we had the A/C on today,I belive it got up to 79 degrees :help:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
It's on a whistle stop tour of Europe right now!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same thing in N California mama. 10-day forcast is sunny and close to 70 and this is usually when we get all of our rain. btw, can you post some pics of your naked ladies? ;D

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Minus 13C at my house. I live in the milder south of Sweden. Up North it'll average 20- 40 below. Over 100 dead in Ukraine, and much of Europe is below -20C. Poland's having a bad time i hear.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, don't think that the entire earth is warming because most of the US is above normal. Many places are getting hammered right now. Last year much of the US got pounded by winter storms, it has just shifted this year.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Dano Sverige said:
Minus 13C at my house. I live in the milder south of Sweden. Up North it'll average 20- 40 below. Over 100 dead in Ukraine, and much of Europe is below -20C. Poland's having a bad time i hear.

As you can see, my flag is now American as I am Polish, but live in America. However, my relatives live in Poland and have told me about the cold. Supposedly it even snowed in northern Africa! :o

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kinda enjoyed Junuary myself!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're startin to think that here in the mountains, mamabear. Years come and go, but we're kinda slack this year. Steamboat and that area has had a little more, and Denver got hit with their yearly "Oh my god it's over 6 inches of snow and the city is paralyzed" storm. Snow equals money in this part of the country, which is disgusting, but that's the way the game is played. My naked ladies haven't showed up at all yet, but if they do, I hope Maria is at work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread