AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Minelab & Whites, Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My test batch of chocolate covered bacon was a hit, making it for my work for Valentine's Day :)

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My test batch of chocolate covered bacon was a hit, making it for my work for Valentine's Day :)

SUGGESTION: I used to make "White dipped Bacon" and take into work. I used Canadian bacon dipped in white chocolate and left it for all my bosses anonymously. It always got a lot of attention.

But seriously... you sound like a great cook girl... I'm just a quick fry artist and smartass. Later... Brad

OP
OP
AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SUGGESTION: I used to make "White dipped Bacon" and take into work. I used Canadian bacon dipped in white chocolate and left it for all my bosses anonymously. It always got a lot of attention.

But seriously... you sound like a great cook girl... I'm just a quick fry artist and smartass. Later... Brad

You crack me up, I love your responses!!!

And thanks!!!! I didn't learn to REALLY cook until a couple of years ago, but that is a story.........

OP
OP
AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bacon over cube steak over swiss cheese rollups

bacon wrapped cube 1.jpg bacon 2.jpg

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Posting a picture of what I do when I'm not metal detecting would be illegal in North America and most Middle Eastern countries. It might be acceptable in Sweden, or Denmark but I'm not even sure of that.
OK,..... Can we get someone to wiki that?

Last edited:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All of those dishes look delicious (once I learned the first wasn't a heart with eyeballs). If I lived with you I'd probably weigh over 300#!
As for cow heart, I've never tasted one; but I've had pork heart before. I was just a kid; remember eating quite a bit of it before I was full. It evidently was very tasty. In the mid 60s, I worked in a meat market. We had several customers that wanted some items that were unusual to most people. One family bought several beef tongues per month. We also sold chitlins, beef tripe, 'head cheese' (souse?), and several other things that are very seldom seen today.

OP
OP
AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
El Padron, and why would that be?!!

OP
OP
AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All of those dishes look delicious (once I learned the first wasn't a heart with eyeballs). If I lived with you I'd probably weigh over 300#!
As for cow heart, I've never tasted one; but I've had pork heart before. I was just a kid; remember eating quite a bit of it before I was full. It evidently was very tasty. In the mid 60s, I worked in a meat market. We had several customers that wanted some items that were unusual to most people. One family bought several beef tongues per month. We also sold chitlins, beef tripe, 'head cheese' (souse?), and several other things that are very seldom seen today.

Thanks Tex, I cook all the time, but not like that! That was something I just had to try and make. I recently bought part of a beef heart, but for my dogs. Tongue is great, souse is too sour for me. I love scrappple, even though I worked at a processing plant that made it ;) I recently tried to make tripe and could not deal with the smell, I musta not done something right....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread