WHAT IF?

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What if all dredgers with air equipment take their dredges to the claims in ca. and run them with the actual suction disabled?
I mean, spot weld a restricter disc either on the jet tube or intake nozzle. You know the greenies will report "dredging activity"
to DFG. When DFG shows up, explain that you are using only the air for underwater sniping. I can see after a couple of seasons
and a few confiscations of equipment successfully challenged in court, the DFG slacking off. What do you think of this as a
strategy?

Upvote 0

Barndawg

Jan 14, 2011
Illinois (STL area)
Detector(s) used
Home made gold prospecting equipment of various types
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They and the Karuk tribe have an agenda, period. They want to be the only ones in CA to be able to dredge legally. I honestly think it's much bigger in scope than just the tribe....if you get my drift. Look at the bigger picture, for example: closing fire roads that lead to producing claims, banning dredging and highbanking in the east (Virginia and now Tenn.) They have been closing roads in Alaska for a while now too. Illegally I might add.....
Just my 2 cents... I doubt that Strategy would be effective and people would just lose equipment and have to pay outrageous fines, sounds futile to me.

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They and the Karuk tribe have an agenda, period. They want to be the only ones in CA to be able to dredge legally. I honestly think it's much bigger in scope than just the tribe....if you get my drift. Look at the bigger picture, for example: closing fire roads that lead to producing claims, banning dredging and highbanking in the east (Virginia and now Tenn.) They have been closing roads in Alaska for a while now too. Illegally I might add.....
Just my 2 cents... I doubt that Strategy would be effective and people would just lose equipment and have to pay outrageous fines, sounds futile to me.
Suction dredging has been defined. Design your equipment outside that parameter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions