What is Everyones Theory on December 21, 2012?

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched Nostradamus 2012 the other night. I have always been facinated about the history of Nostradamus and also Edgar Cayce. According to Nostradamas readings, Cayce's, and other profits, the Myan, Egyptian, Jewish, and other world country calenders, I think there is a total of 4 of them I think the Asia may be the other one.

It is interesting that these people had no contact with each others civilization during thier time in the world, pretty much told of what would become of the world in most cases long before it would even happen with disasters, war, plague, etc. Now according to many facts, they all have the calenders of time ending at December 21, 2012. Now scientists believe that the sun and planets will be in align with the Milky Way in the galaxy, the Earths Axis will change, as it does change every so many years, but changing so drastically thus forcing gravitational pull of the planet causing water to be on land where it had never been and land where water once stood. Other theories is that mankind will be destroyed, by fire, the great war, etc.

If the case of the ocean flooding land and the ocean becoming land, can one immagine what treasures will be at ones grasp? Of course if that happens then there would be so much castastrophy it wouldn't be funny. I read much information on what may or may not happen in the next 4 years, but I am starting to prepare for survival, water, food, etc. and especially a good place to hopefully be safe away from any coastline.

I am just curious as to what peoples thought and theories are and wanted to bring this subject up. I know it is off of the treasure hunting bascis, etc. I just wanted to throw it out there and get everyones opinions.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I'll letcha know January 1st, 2013. :thumbsup:

Seriously... I think it's bunk. Partially for religious reasons, partially because it remains a circumstantial theory.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I watched it also. It seemed to me there there could be several ways to interperate his writings and symbols. Even the other civilizations that seem to point to the same thing. Astronomy is about the only thing I really believe they have in common which makes perfect sense.
The future is not written...however physics is..."for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". I don't believe because the stars and planets line up in a certain pattern that life on this planet will end. People make decisions that change the future all the time. It's like driving, you turn left instead of right and you go in a totally different direction.
It's possible that the planetary alignment could end life on Earth but I don't think it's very likely. If it is gonna end because of that there isn't thing one we can do about it so I refuse to worry about it, I'll just look forward to seeing everybody on the other side.

HH Charlie

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Hello TheHarleyMan2, People who worry about the earth being hit by a meteor larger than 1/2 mile in diameter pray that it will hit in the 7/10 of the earth that is covered by water. Should that happen there will be a massive tidal wave or tsunami that will most likely put water on top of the coasts and the ancient seabeds. A google search for earth changes will show you what is expected to be under water eventually.
Some folks think that the gulf coast was the site of a massive strike in the past due to its circular shape. Other folks think a strike on land of a meteor that size is what killed off the dinosaurs and most other life and cite the fact that few of the dinosaur skeletons show signs of being chewed on. Normal scavenger activities would have easily scattered the bones of those huge carcasses if any scavengers had been alive.
There have been numerous survival threads posted here and other sites. Folks are advised to read some of that data and also the Y2K preparedness posts. There is no need to reinvent the wheel. Member Timberwolf was kind enough to post a link to the LDS Preparedness Manual on his forum page. That will help folks with food requirements and advice on buying and storing food.
Finally THM2, It's good to see that we attract members of your caliber. I was not a Green Beret but worked with them in MACV and together we did some incredible things. I'm a member of the Old Spooks and Spies group and an Army Security Agency alumni. Welcome Home younger brother, siegfried schlagrule

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I decided to do a little research and confirmed that Nostradamus, in all probability wasn't the author/artist of the "lost book" It's most likely Joachim of Flora. he was dedicated to uncovering the arcane meaning of the book of Revelation!!!!

So, if the Egyptians, Mayan, (and a few others that escape me right now) all foretold of this upcoming event, what do you think will REALLY happen??? The planetray line-up with the Galactic Center messes with earth?

I feel strongly it's weather related, so am going to discount an asteroid...as the 11 yr. sun cycle peaks 2011-2012...and THREE eclipses (some of my recent reading reveals weather patterns are formed on eclipse lines)...and Venus also plays a HUGE role.

Then I found this :
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,478024,00.html

Purrdee

Dec 9, 2008
Davis Co. Utah
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I'm sure most remember Y2K....and everything that was supposed to happen....but didn't....many times it's all just hype....however...some thoughts: someone interpreted the "signs" from the Maya, someone interpreted the quatrant from Nostradamus, someone interpreted the Egytians...do you see what I am saying...with all this information interpreted by someone else...I will take it all into consideration and then "interpret" for myself, which is my God given right, to know and to choose for myself.

I do think IF all this alignement is to take place on that day or any other day, that there may be some out of the ordinary "pull" in the universe...but what may happen? Who knows....I do know this....It's all in the Maker's Hands and there is nothing one can do about it....only be ready in all ways, spiritually and temporally...Strife each day to do what is right...because each may be our last.

Thanks for "listening"

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
The Earth is doomed either way, eventualy if by no other means the Sun will burn out, destroying the Earth and much of the Solar System. Of course we will all be long gone by then and chances are if humans are still around which is unlikely we will have moved onto other planets to excape this. ;D

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Goober, you must be part of the no-scroll club as I posted that story link a few posts ago :thumbsup:

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
2012?

Eh, promises... promises...

Where is that giant killer asteroid when we really need it? :P

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
To be honest I don't care. If we die we die what's the big deal?? :tongue3:

Actually I think PBK is on to something there. :icon_pirat:

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's what I think.....................

10958_09_01_09_10_44_46.jpg

But seriously, the predictions of Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, et al.... are so vague they can be morphed to fit many different events according to whose 'interpretation' you read.

But one thing is for sure.......... if a meteor is heading for the Gulf of Mexico or the Caribbean, I'm heading back to Missouri for a while...... :thumbsup:

Sig and Harley, I'm not SF either, but as an MP assigned to a TAC Team, I worked with the 10th Group back in the early 1980's on an INSCOM project in the Sandbox. But since we've all had 'the training', at least we'll be a little better prepared for the Stone Age when solar flares burn out all the power and satellite technology............. :wink:

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy(PA) said:
The Earth is doomed either way, eventualy if by no other means the Sun will burn out, destroying the Earth and much of the Solar System. Of course we will all be long gone by then and chances are if humans are still around which is unlikely we will have moved onto other planets to excape this. ;D

If this is the case, you can bet me, you, and everyone else won't be aboard it the ship when it leaves. :lurk: You can bet our government officals will be and thier selected few. >:( Hey that's it. :tongue3:...I have an idea........ :icon_scratch: Lets get Obama to go to some planet and have him run it instead of running the U.S.! ;D Sorry Obama and Billery supporters I just had to throw that one in! :laughing7:

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
Finally THM2, It's good to see that we attract members of your caliber. I was not a Green Beret but worked with them in MACV and together we did some incredible things. I'm a member of the Old Spooks and Spies group and an Army Security Agency alumni. Welcome Home younger brother, siegfried schlagrule

Thanks for your service as well. I have until September of this year and I am calling it quits after 19 years. No I am not going to retire because I would have to do 4 more years to get my 20 year retirement points to do so. I know some people say only 4 more years, well a lot can happen in 4 years plus. I plan on chartering an airplane for a 2 day continuous flight on December 20th-22nd 2012. Then I may get to see what is happening from the sky and then make my plans on the highest ground possible to land, or parachute on! I am "OLD SCHOOL" I HATE todays "Army of One" so to speak as it is JUST THAT. It sure isn't like it was when I first went in on April 1989. Things have definitely changed. DFAS is a JOKE, (DFAS = Department of F&#@ing All Soldiers) and on deployments, you have to fight DFAS just to get your travel pay re-imbursed. The Army REQUIRES soldiers to pay for EVERY expense that the military USED PAY to send you to schools, TDY's to other countries, etc. Now a part time soldier has to fund ALL expenses, including food, plane ticket, and housing, just for training or TDY to another country for some sort of support for another unit, (unless the unit goes as a whole), and DFAS will require you to submit your travel vouchers and reciepts, then they take thier merry time NOT paying you, giving every excuse NOT to pay you from paperwork recieved but not yet paid, to no record of travel voucher, and paperwork NOT readable, DFAS peope are civilians and most of them are rude, as if they hate thier jobs when you speak to them. I got dooped out of $8,000.00 in expenses for TDY's I had went on last year and it took DFAS 6 months to pay me after making up a big storm about it after 4 months of them jerking me around when it is supposed to take up to 10 days after returning from TDY. The IG couldn't get DFAS to pay me and I found out the Army has "NO MONEY" as they are dipping into Air Force and Navy funds to pay Army personnel what a freakin joke!

Hopefully I am just planning on finding some high mountain in Northern central U.S. prior to crap hitting the fan! The wait for the water to leave the ocean and then go WALK to the sunken treasure ships and get my and make my own discoveries!

I noticed a few times around September and November last year while I was at the grocery store on 2 differnet occasions. I noticed a Middle Eastern family, with husband, wife and 3 children with 4 shopping carts loaded down with 1 gallon jugs of water and nothing else. And in November saw a different family with 4 shopping carts loaded with gallon jugs of water. Kinda makes you wonder if they KNOW something.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
TheHarleyMan2 said:
Siegfried Schlagrule said:

Thanks for your service as well. I have until September of this year and I am calling it quits after 19 years. No I am not going to retire because I would have to do 4 more years to get my 20 year retirement points to do so. I know some people say only 4 more years, well a lot can happen in 4 years plus. I plan on chartering an airplane for a 2 day continuous flight on December 20th-22nd 2012. Then I may get to see what is happening from the sky and then make my plans on the highest ground possible to land, or parachute on! I am "OLD SCHOOL" I HATE todays "Army of One" so to speak as it is JUST THAT. It sure isn't like it was when I first went in on April 1989. Things have definitely changed. DFAS is a JOKE, (DFAS = Department of F&#@ing All Soldiers) and on deployments, you have to fight DFAS just to get your travel pay re-imbursed. The Army REQUIRES soldiers to pay for EVERY expense that the military USED PAY to send you to schools, TDY's to other countries, etc. Now a part time soldier has to fund ALL expenses, including food, plane ticket, and housing, just for training or TDY to another country for some sort of support for another unit, (unless the unit goes as a whole), and DFAS will require you to submit your travel vouchers and reciepts, then they take thier merry time NOT paying you, giving every excuse NOT to pay you from paperwork recieved but not yet paid, to no record of travel voucher, and paperwork NOT readable, DFAS peope are civilians and most of them are rude, as if they hate thier jobs when you speak to them. I got dooped out of $8,000.00 in expenses for TDY's I had went on last year and it took DFAS 6 months to pay me after making up a big storm about it after 4 months of them jerking me around when it is supposed to take up to 10 days after returning from TDY. The IG couldn't get DFAS to pay me and I found out the Army has "NO MONEY" as they are dipping into Air Force and Navy funds to pay Army personnel what a freakin joke!

Hopefully I am just planning on finding some high mountain in Northern central U.S. prior to crap hitting the fan! The wait for the water to leave the ocean and then go WALK to the sunken treasure ships and get my and make my own discoveries!

I noticed a few times around September and November last year while I was at the grocery store on 2 differnet occasions. I noticed a Middle Eastern family, with husband, wife and 3 children with 4 shopping carts loaded down with 1 gallon jugs of water and nothing else. And in November saw a different family with 4 shopping carts loaded with gallon jugs of water. Kinda makes you wonder if they KNOW something.

They were filling up their camels. Truthfully it's not enough to buy and store water. It has to be fresh water and after a certain time its worse than liquid cholera. I also noticed in the year after Y2K that bottled water bottles and plastic jugs I filled with water began to leak at the seams. Do a search for "Gordon Michael Scalion" and "Danion Brinkley" to see some copies of earth change maps. The north central portion of the united states used to be an ocean that went clear to or through the arctic circle. The eastern shore of that sea was along the illinois / Indiana border.
I won't lecture you on completing your retirement. You have until age 43 plus 19 to return to active duty and complete that if you change your mind. I had a few words to say about Jimmy Carter when I had to turn in a written resignation to get out after 7 years active. Total service reserves - active and national guard was nine years and three months. They have alerted me for recall to active duty twice since then and promised a one grade promotion but didn't follow through. Stay well and cool. You'll need your wits about you over the coming years. siegfried schlagrule

Checked my memory and it appears that Dannion Brinkley didn't publish a map. If I remember who I was thinking about I'll post it again. ss

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've heard these forcast before and don't believe them. But I do believe that man, in general is headed toward some kind of self destruction, whether it be of our own fault or an outside intervention. I do believe what the bible says. Just don't know when ???

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the Mayans predicted 12/12/12, but I don't remember Nostradamus 12/21/12 theory - I thought his was 1999 - Interesting info.

I figure, whether it happens or not - I cannot figure out a way to survive it, so, I guess I won't worry about it. :wink:

Of course, you have to hand it to Nostradamus - he has had some EXTREMELY un-nerving predictions - and he was a very intelligent man.

B

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions