What is it to You

K

KirkTN

Hello Everyone,

What is Christmas to You? One of my new co-writes tells what it is to me. Get a FREE download of it at www.countryweekly.com Artist JEFF BATES

I wish you all a Great Christmas and a happy happy happy new year. I'm off the road for the next couple months and finally getting a chance to go dirt fishing. Ya Baby, I do like hunting this time of year, it's a good time to hit those old snake and tick sites that make me nervous in warm weather. Anyway, Some of you know I'm a songwriter also, and I wanted to let you know I have a new single out on Country Singer Jeff Bates, I love the record, it's one of my favorite cuts as a writer. The song is Titled "That's What Christmas Is" If you care to you can listen and download it for free the entire month of December at http://www.countryweekly.com/freemusic/ it sure takes me back and I hope you like it. Peace Be With You All and Merry Christmas.

KirkTN (Kirk Roth)

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you find plenty of great things with your metal detector. May God bless you and yours and have a wonderful Christmas.

From another Tennessee treasure hunter.

DANGLANGLEY

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting