What is it??

Kam in MN

Greenie
May 14, 2003
Winona, Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Whites
I found this thing several years ago detecting in a vacant lot. It sure had a strange smell. I washed it in very soapy water to help eliminate the odor emitting from the bowl shaped end. It could be an OLD bubble pipe from ancient times as there is a hole in the stem part of it.

Would there be any antique value of this item? Any information would be appreciated.

Any thoughts on what this is??

Later,
Kam

Attachments

• pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 458

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
what you got there is a good old fashioned style crack / opium / hash / pot dope smoking pipe --the hole in the stem is the "carberator" -- the finger tip covers the hole as the dope smoke is drawn in --the hole is uncovered drawing in cool air to mellow the hot dope smoke -- these drug pipes are nothing new folks . the foul smell is the dregs of the dope burnt in the bowl --- beware (if the smell is that strong it was most likely recently used --if cops find it on you -- you will be labeled a "doper" count on it . :tard:) -- Ivan

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Ivan, you seem to know a lot about these things.

Is that wood or brass?
Gosh it could be ancient.
Aztec maybe.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
most likely its a recent loss by a localdope head :tard: ---yes I admit it, I was not always a good little boy in my youth. :wink: burnt my share of weed --

however with age and the need for decent paying employment in my case came the wisdom to leave such nonsense alone. ( they started random drug testing on the merchant vessels where I worked and if you were popped you were thru -- today they drug test for any worth while job it seems ) so I just up graded to govt approved and legal----good rum and wild turkey straight rye 101 instead. :tongue3:

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
" I'll never smoke weed with Willie again". LOL

Yup, the tests made many folks go to the kidney stuff.

Rum and its kind are politically correct.

(or maybe economically, even though we had a President who admitted to smoking).

Just had to raz you a bit. Sorry. ( I lived in the 1970s too.) ;D

Grey

abearzzz

Dec 4, 2005
ivan salis
"what you got there is a good old fashioned style crack/***** / **** /*** ******** pipe"
You are partially correct, what you have is the nozzle from a enema bag...What did you say it smelled like????
lol

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
uh one question --if as you say its a enema stem -- why is there a hole in the side of the stem then ? wouldn't the "fuilds" leak out of it before going in? :icon_scratch:

trust me its a stoners pipe . ;D -- with a hole in the stem to draw cool air in to mellow the smoke out. as a teenager in the 70's --I know a pot / hash pipe (or other dope today) when I see one.------ the old crusty dregs of smoked dope residue ---esp modern stuff like crack and meth and such stinks like hell ( I never smoked anything but weed and hash myself --but some old sea going stoners smoked crack / meth )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread