Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is that in the Teller's coin tray

I normally do not ask for coins out of the teller's coin tray since I can see everything execpt the dates on the coins. Yesterday, I was at the teller window spying the coin tray I noticed silver in the small dollar coin slots. Not to raise questions as to why I was asking for specific coins I just asked for the first 5 coins, had one silver looking coin in the lot. I could not figure out what it could be, now most of you CRHs already know what it is. Well it turned to be a Sunsan B Anthony coin. All Well. Any way out of the 5 coins, one was a Susan B, Two were Saqa... and the other two were President coins. Now I do not know who was hooking up with who, but figured I would just take them and put them in my coin jar and let them figure it out.

Upvote 0

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Wide-Rim 1979 SBA's are worth money. 1981-S are desirable and 1999's are harder to find. Might as well spend them in-place of cash/card, if they are not of any rarity (better than being in a coin jar)?

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50cent said:
Wide-Rim 1979 SBA's are worth money. 1981-S are desirable and 1999's are harder to find. Might as well spend them in-place of cash/card, if they are not of any rarity (better than being in a coin jar)?

Wide rim?

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boom! I didn't know about this one. Good lookin out bro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread