OP
Ray S ECenFL

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
I decided to go with the 4x6 DD to hunt trashy areas. Target seperation is a must at some of the areas I hunt.

It is on order.

Ray S

littletwig

Sep 4, 2008
Magnolia, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, M6, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD
You made the right choice with the 4 x6 DD for the real trashy areas. However, in my opinion the best overall coils for the M6 is the 6 x 10 or the new 10 round DD. I have never used the new coil but I hear it is very good. I use the 6x10 DD 95% of the time. The only time it is off is when I put the 4 x 6 on, and this is only in really trashy areas. The 6 x 10 does a great job of trash separation in moderate trash and is an absolute animal anywhere else. The M6 with these coils is a coin monster that does great on small gold because of the 15 kHz frequency. I hunt all the time in Tones, with desc set a 9 o'clock, senc as high I can run it and still run smooth and auto track on. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Ray S ECenFL

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
littletwig said:
You made the right choice with the 4 x6 DD for the real trashy areas. However, in my opinion the best overall coils for the M6 is the 6 x 10 or the new 10 round DD. I have never used the new coil but I hear it is very good. I use the 6x10 DD 95% of the time. The only time it is off is when I put the 4 x 6 on, and this is only in really trashy areas. The 6 x 10 does a great job of trash separation in moderate trash and is an absolute animal anywhere else. The M6 with these coils is a coin monster that does great on small gold because of the 15 kHz frequency. I hunt all the time in Tones, with desc set a 9 o'clock, senc as high I can run it and still run smooth and auto track on. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I will have to put the 6 x 10 on my wish list.

Ray S

gw1952

Nov 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
DFX, E-TRAC
General purpose with trash the new 10" d2 is great. Good target serration and good depth

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread