What is the best way to locate owner of a watch?

toyotaman3356

Jul 25, 2010
Cocoa Beach Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

ALD

Greenie
Jul 26, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's possible you might be able to contact an authorized dealer or manufacturer of the watch. I know my dad was given a Tag for retirement and had to get it fixed and they gave him a little grief and he had to take them a letter stated how he got it.

Just a shot but might be worth a try.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
go person to person on beach and ask them "excuse me - do you have the time?"
when you get a guy that says "Sure - Hey! My watch is gone" thats probably the guy

no seriously you could make a small poster stating "Watch found here in water - call or email to identify for return"
if you dont want to give out your # - put on poster to see lifeguard and give the lifeguards there your #

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just mail it to me. I have a secret method of locating owners of high end watches.

Good recovery and good luck tracking down the owner in case you don't trust my secret method.

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Best way to find the owner, is Ebay. Sell to the highest bidder. Without markings its impossible. HH an GL. -Joe

mike3366

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most high end watches will have a serial # and the owner should have the paper work the watch came with . I'm sure a retailer of the watch brand will help you in finding the owner . I hope that if I ever lost mine someone would take the time to find me and return it . I hope you find the owner and let us know if it does get returned .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread