kyleeskastles

kyleeskastles

Jun 21, 2014
birthplace of texas
Detector(s) used
BH sharpshooter II, BH pioneer 202, garrett csi pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some stuff on google that seem to suggest it is pretty much the same thing minus the label and a different warranty. Im get one the CSI versions then, good deal on ebay for them right now.

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
one is better than the other, or the same, good products though

OP
OP
kyleeskastles

kyleeskastles

Jun 21, 2014
birthplace of texas
Detector(s) used
BH sharpshooter II, BH pioneer 202, garrett csi pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as i can tell they are the same. Someone said that the regular civilian version is sold with only a 2 year warranty while the exact thing, the csi version is sold wih a lifetime warranty for about 20 bucks more for government entities only. Also when i look here in the manuals: Garrett Hobby Owners Manuals There does not appear to be a separate manual anywhere for the two models. Didnt find any information on the warranty but makes sense i suppose.

I also noticed they have a CSI 250 also for a bit more that appears to be a ace 250 for civilians as well at the ATP version for each.

So i really believe it is simply a branding deal with authorities and ya they may or may not get a better deal on a warranty but no biggie. But super excited to have me some more police gear coming in lol, the good ol trusty garrett CSI pinpointer baby :headbang:. Just got a great couple pairs boots off a officer here in town from a beg and barter site off facebook on some bates tactical boots and 5.11 tactical boots for 10 bucks total, looks and smells brand new so saved 250 bucks there. Maybe he can hook me up with a ATP/CSI Pro ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread