What is the relationship between buried cache and medium?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D TWO ways... either the MEDIUM is "contacting" a GHOST (former person that buried the treasure...) OR! Just a MEDIUM who has INFO, or "piece" of article (cloth, etc)
of person "connected" with buried treasure. The very FIRST "case" that I could find, was in the HART PAPERS ("Google" it...); The HART Brothers from Roanoke, Va. "contracted" a young fellow, who could "see" where the BEALE TREASURE was buried... above MONTVALE, VA. VERY interesting story, with the resulting "after-effect" of UPSETTING the natives... of Bedford County, Va. Ya GOTTA read it! :D :wink: :icon_thumleft: :read2: :laughing9:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
My question coming from a little true story that I lived:

In December of 1995 I went to cache hunting to a big farm in Puerto Rico. After 30 minutes searching the area with my metal detector with two boxes, I located something very deep and large among a twins palms. Later I told to the person who told me about this treasure. One week late I talked with the owner to get permission to remove whatever I found. Where I detect that 'signal" among the palms match with the story told to one of the farm's owner where his Grandfather in his deathbed told about a big gold cache full of Spanish gold buried in the farm among some palms.

The owner never grant me the right to dig and agree with some contract. Past year, my friend, who told me about this treasure, told me that the treasure was found for the owner but some "medium" told them "don't remove that treasure because you're no the right person to remove it". Unfortunately they didn't pay attention and remove the big cache. They found a huge chest full of Spanish gold coins together with six death body over the chest.

3 days later, one of the owner's relative die suddenly by unknown causes. Today that family is rich and enjoying a good life. The friend who told me about this treasure is rich too. He said that he didn't participated in the removing of the treasure but he is rich now with gas station, new house, money in the bank, etc.

Do you believe?

I found that treasure but poor. I lost everything past year because the economic recession but they are rich.

Can you call them friend?

Arch

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
Yes architecad! This has happened to other fellows also that didn't use good judgement. You must never give up the X marks the spot on a treasuse location, for to do so just gives it away. The land owner would no longer need you to make a recovery. Your not the 1'st to learn the hard way. Once anyone else also knows of your location, you have problems. You did it to yourself. Stand on one foot and kick your butt with the other. If there is ever another time, hope you have better luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread