WHAT IS THE WORST X-MAS GIFT????

coin finder

Jan 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
a Lettler fr om a (Lawer) a very sad day for me .... a nice way to start off the New York.... coin finder :( :( :( :(

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
picture-11.jpg
:-\

Paul in WA

Oct 22, 2005
Washington State
Detector(s) used
DFX
I don't know about the worse, but my brother & I have been passing the same sweater back & forth for about 20 years now as a joke. I think I will finally get the last laugh next year though.......I'm thinking about wrapping it up all nice & pretty, and then placing it in the trunk of an old car, and then having the car crushed and delivered to him so he can't give it to me the following year.

Paul

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
now that's a tough one. I mean with all the socks, ties, t-shirts and what not, I would have to say,
an ashtray from the Women's bowling congress, that was already 4 years old when I got it LOL

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
greydigger said:
Although maybe not THE worst I think Chia pets should be on the list.
Funny you should mention the Chia Pets.. My wife asked me for one on her Christmas list. And I got her one LOL Its the Chia Christmas Tree. She loves it. What can I say..

MPlocar

Nov 13, 2008
I can trump all that ..... How about your wife telling you she wants a divorce? Oh yeah and then trump that with.. Hey Petty Officer Plocar Do you like Sand?? You are now a Primary For an IA billet to Afganistan.. You Could leave as early as March... Looks Like 2009 is going to be a very interesting year...

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
MPlocar said:
I can trump all that ..... How about your wife telling you she wants a divorce? Oh yeah and then trump that with.. Hey Petty Officer Plocar Do you like Sand?? You are now a Primary For an IA billet to Afganistan.. You Could leave as early as March... Looks Like 2009 is going to be a very interesting year...
Yeah but given that you get a lot of best wishes from a lot of us! Have a blessed year anyway!

I do recall getting a 5 dollar certificate from a local charity when I was 13. It was some shoes for the poor program. Thing is I was working nights at 3 bucks an hour at the time making twice minimum wage and had a real pride issue. Tore that ticket up and sent it back much to the chagrin of mother.

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't receive  but gave it to my Mom.

I was about 11
Always was getting hit by my mom with wooden spoons.
Day before Christmas, I took a small saw and cut up both spoons
and put the 30 or so pieces in a box and wrapped it up and gave it to her....

Never got hit or slapped after that....  She got the message....

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
DesPlaines_IL_SilverBob said:
Didn't receive but gave it to my Mom.

I was about 11
Always was getting hit by my mom with wooden spoons.
Day before Christmas, I took a small saw and cut up both spoons
and put the 30 or so pieces in a box and wrapped it up and gave it to her....

Never got hit or slapped after that.... She got the message....
Seems like that missed it Bob, cause it sounds like it worked out great!
See ya soon!

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Eeerrr please, can someone tell me what a Chia pet is, dont seem to have heard of those in the UK. Sorry to hear about some of the presents you men you received, thats sad.
A few years ago I got a rubics cube, after struggling with it for a few days I gave up. :icon_scratch: But for the the benefit of my family I sneakily took it to my room, removed all the coloured stickers off, and put them back on in the right order. I was a really clever Mom thereafter :wink:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. or as they say in Scotland HAPPY HOGMANAY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread