63.7 KB · Views: 307
  • bigg rock4.jpg
    bigg rock4.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 308

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hi DelaPaz :)

See what happens when you start reading these forum...before you know it you are out fishing one day and...

Well I do not know if this is your first attempt. If it is, I've read of a couple times where such islands were used as part of a layout. Can not remember who did it though.

For me I see a lot of vague things that could be meaningful. I guess your trees lead here and that is good! Congrats.

The cave seems obvious..perhaps too obvious. The bank may be a better shot. The square rock does seem out of place and there might be a bear and owl on the cave.

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
I don't know a whole lot about KGC but I think they used snakes as a marker. If you look to the right of the missing chunk of rock on the last pic of the cave, (the missing chunk kind of looks like an owl) there appears to be a snake carved into the rock. I'm being lazy and don't want to mark it. If you don't see it in a few days, I'll mark it for you. I won't be around probably until sunday though.

probably more cloud chasing, but doesn't that rock in front of the cave, look like a dragon head looking into the cave?

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
ok I couldn't help it. I'm probably going to be shot in the streets for cloud chasing but whatever. I marked up the pic. On the left looks like a bird, but if you look at it differently, it could be a gator. I think I saw a pig, a snake, a dragon head looking into the cave, and a cartoonish person standing there. I marked it with a (?) Then again, I'm exhausted, and my mind if probably making up stuff.

Attachments

• crazy cloud chasing 2.JPG
    crazy cloud chasing 2.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 273
OP
OP
DelaPaz

DelaPaz

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2011
I appreciate your thoughts, and again what do know, but a couple of things that stood out to me were, it looks like a hand with a finger pointing and above that looks like the letter 'P' ?? Hmmm..

Attachments

• cave 1.jpg
    cave 1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 258

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
DelaPaz,

I don't usually do the cloud thing but in this case I don't think they are clouds

first check out the lightning on the right, pointing right at the entrance.

second there is a "T" on the stone blocking the opening
a biblical reference to the book of Tobias says 45 degrees
a turtle is next also pointing 45 degrees
a hand as you marked pointing away from the opening
a shaft sign at 45 degrees as well
and last the "P" may indicate an alternate entrance on the top or back side of this.

I suggest getting on the top, walking east til you are at a 45 from the entrance...
and see if there is any indicators of another way inside.

Attachments

• bigg rock4.jpg
    bigg rock4.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 242
OP
OP
DelaPaz

DelaPaz

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2011
Thats very interesting because there is another entrance to the right. Also I had another picture that is about 45 degrees from there. I couldn't get a good pic of it, but there are a couple of holes in the side of the cliff which I circled that are kinda covered by branches. One is the size of a basketball. When I looked at this pic, I thought I saw the shape of a turtle and possibly a snake, but I wasn't sure. Gonna get some better pics this weekend.
Thank for your input.

Attachments

• turtle 0.jpg
    turtle 0.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 219
  • turtle 2.jpg
    turtle 2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 233

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread