What is todays value of the Beale Treasure

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is today's value of the Beale Treasure

Since the price of gold and silver is only about 60 percent of what it was a couple of years ago, exactly what would be the value of the Beale Treasure today?

Also I am thinking of having a "Corporation Meeting" sometime around the 4th of July this year. May be interested in talking to prospective treasure hunters with their own equipment. Could start some treasure teams to recover located treasures all over the East Coast of USA. A percentage will be available to treasure teams that may exceed the value of the Beale Treasure. Stay in touch everyone. See you around.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The actual value of the Beale treasure today is absolutely nothing.....:laughing7:....just as it has been since day one. If you ain't got it ain't worth squat and if it don't exist the same is true. :thumbsup: Why fantasize about treasures that can't even be proven to exist or have ever existed?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No fantasizing these treasures I have found. Worth at least 10,000 times the value of the Beale Treasure. Maybe more depending on rarity, numismatic values and the prices of bullion. I will be looking for serious treasure hunters with an open mind. These treasures should and need to be recovered and they will be some day. Will you be at the meeting in July?

The treasures within 70 miles of where I live are worth over 120 times the Beale Treasure.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No fantasizing these treasures I have found. Worth at least 10,000 times the value of the Beale Treasure. Maybe more depending on rarity, numismatic values and the prices of bullion. I will be looking for serious treasure hunters with an open mind. These treasures should and need to be recovered and they will be some day. Will you be at the meeting in July?

The treasures within 70 miles of where I live are worth over 120 times the Beale Treasure.

Meeting ?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A meeting I am going to arrange around July 4th maybe a little later depending on responsibilities between now and then. Most likely the meeting will be somewhere in Virginia, maybe the War Memorial in Vinton. I have not made any arrangements yet but I will in the coming months.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't we meet at the spot where the treasure is. ? :P

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't we meet at the spot where the treasure is. ? :P

Because we are not going to recover the Beale Treasure yet. We have several larger game to get to first.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since the price of gold and silver is only about 60 percent of what it was a couple of years ago, exactly what would be the value of the Beale Treasure today?

Also I am thinking of having a "Corporation Meeting" sometime around the 4th of July this year. May be interested in talking to prospective treasure hunters with their own equipment. Could start some treasure teams to recover located treasures all over the East Coast of USA. A percentage will be available to treasure teams that may exceed the value of the Beale Treasure. Stay in touch everyone. See you around.

What percent are you talking about 70%?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A meeting I am going to arrange around July 4th maybe a little later depending on responsibilities between now and then. Most likely the meeting will be somewhere in Virginia, maybe the War Memorial in Vinton. I have not made any arrangements yet but I will in the coming months.

I never did get that meeting off the ground. An investor came in to help us but so far we have only did some electronic in-ground imagining with high tech equipment. The high tech equipment did not perform very well. Either the operator or soil conditions. But I am willing to wait and see if we can find some better type of equipment. Does anyone know of some good equipment that can pick gold up over eight feet to 100 feet deep? I have researched all types of equipment some claim they work but will not demonstrate it or show how it works other than their videos. I do not trust videos I want hands on right on the site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions