What is your opinion about the lights coming out from the earth?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear arch, please expound a little more. Got link?

Never know what's buried, where?

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
pat-tekker-cat said:
Dear arch, please expound a little more. Got link?

Never know what's buried, where?

Dear Pat

My thread is self explanatory. If you have experience finding for caches or buried treasure(whatever you call it), you will know what I'm talking about it. Many folks has been witness looking such little light coming from some specifics spot, where time later they had found a cache.

Arch

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
architecad said:
Thank you for your respond but I can't guess if it was discussed in another time or thread before. Beside, I don't know if new discover has been conducted by scientific about this subject, therefore, I ask the question again in this new thread.
Arch

But you can start by reading the old threads. What you will find is that nothing has changed. This topic always gets out of hand with "believers" and "skeptics" arguing with each other with no apparent end in sight. It is pretty much pointless. But do what you want to do. :P

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Folks

With all respect, I just started a new topic about the subject "lights coming out from the earth". IF IN THE PAST, 2, 4 10 YEARS AGO, THERE WAS THE SAME TOPIC, I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT IT. I JUST WANT TO START A NEW ONE WITH NEW COMMENTS IN A FRIENDLY WAY, WITH NO ARGUMENTS.

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
truckinbutch said:
Starting out a new thread by shouting at us is no way to go through life , son .

First off, don't call me son. Second I started this thread in a pacific way. 3rd, I didn't shout up anybody here. Read my first post.

Arch

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
First, let me say that I have never seen light above a cache. I have worked with infared film and know that they will show differences in temperature, but I dought that a cache would show on the film. I have seen stories about this but the proof is always lacking. Think about it, what would actually generate the light? Frank

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
architecad said:
truckinbutch said:
Starting out a new thread by shouting at us is no way to go through life , son .

First off, don't call me son. Second I started this thread in a pacific way. 3rd, I didn't shout up anybody here. Read my first post.

Arch

What is this? The Real Housewives of Atlanta? Stop with the drama and grow up. More importantly, it's "specific", not pacific. Being a douche probably won't get the responses you want.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Frankn said:
First, let me say that I have never seen light above a cache. I have worked with infared film and know that they will show differences in temperature, but I dought that a cache would show on the film. I have seen stories about this but the proof is always lacking. Think about it, what would actually generate the light? Frank

Frank

Thanks for your input. You really understood the subject of this topic. At this moment I have a potential client that he own a land where he and his wife had seen lighting coming out from some spot in the backyard. He suspect there is a buried treasure. I suspect the lights is generated because the toxic of some different natural components mixed with the dirt and air inside the trunk or jar. I'd read that theory before in other thread but I can't probe it at this time.

Arch

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Arch, If someone told me that they saw light coming from the ground, I would tell them to mark the spot and I would check it out with my electronic detection equip. That is after the 50% split was agreed upon ! Some things if life defy logic ! Frank

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Frankn said:
Arch, If someone told me that they saw light coming from the ground, I would tell them to mark the spot and I would check it out with my electronic detection equip. That is after the 50% split was agreed upon ! Some things if life defy logic ! Frank

That is exactly what I'm doing. I like to know more about the infrared that you use. About the 50% split, you're right, 50% for you, absolutely.

Arch

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I don't shoot film any more, I shoot digital. Many cameras have an infrared filter over the sensor to block it out. This can be removed to pick up infrared. Some cameras don't have this filter and will pickup infrared . You have to check the camera specs. You have to remember that infrared has more to do with a heat signature than a light signature. Frank

LECTRICHEART

Aug 18, 2011
Hillside Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter BB
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read articles in the past that the Spaniards found gold veins by locating blue flames emitted from the earth. This was done under certain atmospheric conditions. Certain barometric pressures and phases of the moon. Who knows, they may have something there.

Southernhunter

Sep 21, 2006
Florida
I have completely replicated the Cannon camera configuration as recommended in Mr. Villanova's publication and performed control test in different weather conditions with very significant amounts of precious metals, and am unable to replicate his results.

He is a very helpful and pleasant fellow, and I am not negating his technique. I'm just saying that I have not been able to replicate it using exactly the same equipment.

BELIEVE me, I would love it to work ;D

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've been detecting and cache hunting 41 yrs in the midwest. I have only witnessed the green glow twice in my lifetime. It was green and started about 6in off the ground and going up to about 2-3 ft. I was both times too far away and terribly tired from digging all day for a cache,to walk towards it. I was relieved when we got back to the truck to rest and was too far off by then to realize what it was.I live in SW Missouri and have seen ghost lights but that is another matter.I believe that the spainards seen these light glows etc but I also believe that the spainards might have seen fox fire to some extent and abused the true story to make great assumptions etc. (lied about it) It's too bad we cant all read the vouchers in the dark basements of spains explorers writings where we could read the truth of what happened. However when the earth was pure back then I believe it happened more times than stated to the early discovers of this great land. jmho.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions