What is your pet peeve?

T

trish76642

S

seger98

~Trish~ said:
whiney woman...i cant stand em! I just wanna slap em on the back of the head and tell em to Shut Face, grow the hell up and quit being such a fricken GIRL!........... Gawd!

I dig my own holes and bait my own hooks.

yea, and baggy pants!
Honestly before they walk out the door..... two words....."ask somebody!"

Oh...and did i mention, cry'n drunks?

Wow Trish, you have just spoken about half of the U.S. population! LOL

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coinmojo, I tried to call you all day. Turn your phone on! :-* Monty

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
~Trish~ said:
Mona Lisa said:
Threads like these that remind me of the old TreasureNet Men's Club. There's other forums where this belongs. I hate to see it on here.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,213486.0.html

ok i'm lost...., TreasureNet Mens club & pet peeves, i dont get it? What did i miss????

You missed being here in 2005 when there were 6000 members.....Very few women. Tnet was different than is is now, that's why I called it the Men's Club. :tard:

There's sexual imagery all over the internet. Why do we need it here? There is a double standard, and I've proven it many times here. I have purposely made male-specific comments and posted male pictures on here that have been removed. Jeff has faithfully removed every one of them....but the booby pictures and comments stay. :icon_scratch:

It is MY PET PEEVE.
Michigan Badger said:
Mona Lisa said:
Threads like these that remind me of the old TreasureNet Men's Club. There's other forums where this belongs. I hate to see it on here.

Whew! I was worried it was one of mine.

But I agree. This forum is definitely not about archery!

MB

Yer a wiseguy, MB. ;D :D :-*

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Mona Lisa said:
~Trish~ said:
Mona Lisa said:

ok i'm lost...., TreasureNet Mens club & pet peeves, i dont get it? What did i miss????

You missed being here in 2005 when there were 6000 members.....Very few women. Tnet was different than is is now, that's why I called it the Men's Club. :tard:

There's sexual imagery all over the internet. Why do we need it here? There is a double standard, and I've proven it many times here. I have purposely made male-specific comments and posted male pictures on here that have been removed. Jeff has faithfully removed every one of them....but the booby pictures and comments stay. :icon_scratch:

It is MY PET PEEVE. Apparently not yours.....or anybody else's for that matter.
Michigan Badger said:
Mona Lisa said:

Whew! I was worried it was one of mine.

But I agree. This forum is definitely not about archery!

MB

Yer a wiseguy, MB. ;D :D :-*

Geeeez.

TreasureNet Mens club :icon_scratch:

the booby pictures :icon_scratch:

I just keep going back and looking because I admire
the angle of the shot. That shot helps give a sense of
confusion to a viewer, of powerlessness within the
action of a scene. :icon_study:

have a good un........................
SHERMANVILLE

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Re-worded:

To everyone... I think she's allowed that pet peeve - it sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

We all responded with our pet peeves, Lisa can respond with hers!

We should all be allowed an opinion when it's asked for...

OP
OP
Luck Be a Lady

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 & ACE 250
Montana Jim said:
She say it's a pet peeve, sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

We all responded with our pet peeves, Lisa can respond with hers!

You should allow her that opinion when you ask for it!

My new pet peeve is intolerance of others pet peeves.

You are absolutely correct Montana, anyone can add whatever they like to this thread that peeves them.

Kathy

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man I was lost as a goose. I couldn't figure out what Mona Lisa was talking about. I went back and read every bleeping one of these posts and was at a loss. Then I noticed the LINK in her post...DUH.... man I can be dense sometimes. I think that there is a legitimate peeve there.

john

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Another one for me:

People who reply to a post and say that someones find is a fake and then don't offer any proof to back up their claim. If you think something is a reproduction or counterfeit please say what you see that makes you say that. Add a link to a website to back up your claim at least.

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
***** I'm going to say that Lisa's point is spot-on. We really don't need the type of thread she referenced on this site. I feel we should work to have worthless threads like that removed. *****

On a lighter note I've been annoyed by friends who come over with their kids and allow them to eat the peeling paint chips off of my window sills, when they know dang well I use these as sweeteners for my smoothies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread