What max found when you have zero enders?

6 with no enders.

Now here's a little fun fact: I did 18 boxes of halves ($9,000) last week and got one silver, a 1968d which was an ender. The only silver in the entire batch.

4 which is my best box- my two enders both 40% where the only silver in their respective boxes

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

a lone silver in the silver ender box is pretty rare but lately i've been having that happen to me quite often, it's a big letdown to say the least.
4 which is my best box- my two enders both 40% where the only silver in their respective boxes

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

9 is my no ender record.

I had a 3 ender box a few weeks ago that 'only' had 13 in it. 13 is my record, but still disappointed it didn't have more.

No enders gave up 6 silvers thats my record

5 40% in a no ender box.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

My best box was around 21 silvers. Can't remember exactly. I have NEVER had a half dollar ender in a mwr. Weird.

Although not halves, but my best dime box was18: 2- mercs, 16- Rosie's; found last fall of 2012. Pic's attached.

image-3694516842.jpg

Attachments

• image-471829499.jpg
    image-471829499.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 105
My second week of hunting I found 18 40%er's in seven rolls from the fed. No Enders. I still dream about what the rest of the box could have contained but that was the last seven rolls they had. If the rest of the box was proportional, the box would have produced 125+ silvers.

mine is 16 with a mix of 40% and 90%

33 total with no enders (all 40%). couldnt believe it, kept on checking for enders thinking i had missed one or two as i kept opening rolls

Just this past Friday I had a box with no enders that netted me 12 90%ers and 9 40%ers. One of the 90s was a 1942 Walking Liberty.

21 (18x40% , 3x90%) - just had this box the other week. Prior to that it was like 16 or 18 all 40%.

That is encouraging! Both of my boxes were skunks, but it is good to see that zero enders still ha ve high numbers

Last night was my max found with no enders: 6 keepers. Two 90%ers and four 40%ers.

Previous to last night, my max found with no enders was four 40%ers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back