What Pennsylvania County do you live in?

mikeinnepa

Greenie
Feb 3, 2013
Lakevillepa
Detector(s) used
F4/garret propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just starting out in this hobby,and looks like I am the only one in Wayne county! Have a campground that closed in the early 70's only a few hundred yards away that I have permission to poke through. Used to live right across from it and as a kid loved to sit on our front. Porch and listen to the sounds and enjoy the smells of many campfires cooking food.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just starting out in this hobby,and looks like I am the only one in Wayne county! Have a campground that closed in the early 70's only a few hundred yards away that I have permission to poke through. Used to live right across from it and as a kid loved to sit on our front. Porch and listen to the sounds and enjoy the smells of many campfires cooking food.

Welcome Mike! I am new as well but if I had access to an old campground, I would make sure to hit it many, many times. Jewelry, coins.....who knows what you'll find? Good luck and keep us posted with your finds!

Happy Hunting!

OP
OP
vpnavy

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
- Recorded mikeinnepa - thanks!

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mifflin county

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I thought is was country, as this seems worldwide? profiles should have info updated as I often wonder: What country? HH Boris Does New York/Massachusetts qualify? I have seen PA and Amish, good sites there!

OP
OP
vpnavy

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought is was country, as this seems worldwide? profiles should have info updated as I often wonder: What country? HH Boris Does New York/Massachusetts qualify? I have seen PA and Amish, good sites there!
metal_detector.gif
This thread is only for Counties in Pennsylvania - sorry.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread