Orange, Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Minelab eTrac
Minelab Excalibur 8"
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, technically not found today...but were found very recently. With a little patience, imagination, and an understanding wife (hung in "her" dining room), random iron finds become art.

aj

IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0048.JPG

Upvote 12

cajamk

Jan 5, 2017
Northern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice way to display your finds! And being a woman that is very high praise!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's looks good. I've kept many old iron artifacts from earlier times I've found. I know my wife will never let me make something out of it to hang on the wall, as she thinks it's​ junk and wonders why I keep it. I tried to get her to see the story of each item like I do in that it takes you back in time and what it must have been like living in those days? She just says things like, don't you think it be better to let your​ my think more on ways you could be a better husband or something more beneficial to our relationship. I just think to myself Yeah, you could be more like me.

OP
OP
ajaj

ajaj

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2012
Orange, Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Minelab eTrac
Minelab Excalibur 8"
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSC02589.JPG

Edit: I "fixed" the door hinge at the bottom (raised it); it was out of "balance".

OP
OP
ajaj

ajaj

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2012
Orange, Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Minelab eTrac
Minelab Excalibur 8"
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's looks good. I've kept many old iron artifacts from earlier times I've found. I know my wife will never let me make something out of it to hang on the wall, as she thinks it's​ junk and wonders why I keep it. I tried to get her to see the story of each item like I do in that it takes you back in time and what it must have been like living in those days? She just says things like, don't you think it be better to let your​ my think more on ways you could be a better husband or something more beneficial to our relationship. I just think to myself Yeah, you could be more like me.

Well, I do mostly all the cooking and food shopping, and my own laundry (yes, I am a conservative heterosexual!). I think that helps.

aj

Stef45

Jan 7, 2016
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that pretty cool! goes with the "decor" as the wife would say...i think? lol

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice piece of art, but my wife just doesn't get it........and even after thirty years.....go figure.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice job, I love old iron, black smith items rock.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread