OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
some people just don't pay attention ? or should I express it give attention ?? for those of you that responded to my thread here look closely at the first picture of the watch ! do you see anywhere the band attaches to the watch itself with pins ?...………………………..so how am I to replace the band with no pins ? please, please exprain dis to me ! please try to understand this is very trying for me cuz I had Seroquel on the brain. so you probably cant relate. thank you for your patience and understanding fellow treasure hunters.

Johnbrian

Jun 15, 2017
Bakersfield, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, White's 3900/D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
swinglinestapler.jpg

johnwon2

Jun 21, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark & Equinox-800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I feel your pain, I had one of the original Fitbit watches when they came out and the band was integrated in... and the watch cost hundreds of dollars. I contacted them for a new band since I could see 2 small screws on each side holding it in place on the bottom and they said they don't sell replacement bands, because the GPS antenna was in the band and the top of the band is glued to the main watch... I found a guy on Amazon selling a cheap Chinese replacement that looked just like the original that even came with a small driver to remove the screws for about 10.00 and changed the darn thing myself. The cheap replacement has lasted longer than the original.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread