What triggers Dowsing

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found another hillside full of gold myself a couple weeks ago. I'll be working this deposit for months, it's the richest that I have found in quite a few years :)

It's strange to me that your ability turns on and off, how did you find that you have it in the first place? Was it a feeling? Was it taught to you?
With me, it is weaker at times but I can feel it either way, sometimes subtle on the weak days or places and sometimes it's overwhelming. Different locations make a huge difference as well as mineralization. The more mineralized, the stronger the signal intensity for me.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found another hillside full of gold myself a couple weeks ago. I'll be working this deposit for months, it's the richest that I have found in quite a few years :)

It's strange to me that your ability turns on and off, how did you find that you have it in the first place? Was it a feeling? Was it taught to you?
With me, it is weaker at times but I can feel it either way, sometimes subtle on the weak days or places and sometimes it's overwhelming. Different locations make a huge difference as well as mineralization. The more mineralized, the stronger the signal intensity for me.

I know it's strange. At first around 2003 and 2004 I didnt realize it was turning off, but I suspected . It wasn't long before I started to search for the source. I had always thought the people that can always dowse are more attuned. For me their is deffinately an on and off. It's barely on. Its rarely on at night. And it's a pulse. Itll improve for me, as solar flares pick up.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My cousin has watched and helped me dowse diamond experiments. I was able to tell which cup of ten, hid the diamond. He was skeptical the whole time, but realized he was wrong. Trying to figure the strength of signal, everything gets tested. If I hold the probes to a multimeter, set on conductivity, I get a slight reading. But if my cousin holds the probes, the reading is quite noticeably diffrent. He doesnt care about dowsing and won't even try dowsing rods. But he might have better or worse dowsing reception, I'll never know. But I know that some people are wired a little differently, and should be more attuned at dowsing than I. Congrats on your Gold finds.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can feel the metals in the ground without the rods and gold has a feeling just a bit different or stronger for me. I use the rods at times to plot the size of the patch or to confirm my feeling of it, but to make sure of what metal it is, I always end up sampling. I got a strong feeling on this last patch and got good gold out of the first test bucket that I took right off of the surface and we've been working the area hard ever since. It is right in the middle of a hard worked gold area, but it must have been either overlooked or the prospectors before us didn't know where the gold was coming from. Maybe it wasn't enough pay for them? Every little wash on the whole hillside has good gold and we're working all over it in about a 100 yard stretch from top to bottom with the larger gold being still up top.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can feel the metals in the ground without the rods and gold has a feeling just a bit different or stronger for me. I use the rods at times to plot the size of the patch or to confirm my feeling of it, but to make sure of what metal it is, I always end up sampling. I got a strong feeling on this last patch and got good gold out of the first test bucket that I took right off of the surface and we've been working the area hard ever since. It is right in the middle of a hard worked gold area, but it must have been either overlooked or the prospectors before us didn't know where the gold was coming from. Maybe it wasn't enough pay for them? Every little wash on the whole hillside has good gold and we're working all over it in about a 100 yard stretch from top to bottom with the larger gold being still up top.

Sounds great, I cant wait till I can get back out west prospecting. I'm very limited on what to do near where I live. The upper peninsula of Michigan has some Gold, Silver, and Copper, but its unclaimable, if I found quantity.

tomclark

Bronze Member
Dec 18, 2006
Tampa Bay, FL
Detector(s) used
ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, pressure exerted on some crystalline structures ex bone and quartz produces the piezoelectric effect moving charged energy across surfaces. BTW some people are decidedly "Electric" and some are definitely not. Can depend on many factors like fat content, water content.... When hooking people up to electric stimulation machines some people need to be set at 10 and some at 3 to get desired effects in treatment.

Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
dowser, probably you are wrong about solar cycles make dowsing stop working

Your problem can be low energy level, so, try to charge up
Take sun with plexus solar exposed and eat many fruits, hole fruits like apple, banana, orange, etc. Do it daily for 3 or 4 weeks or more time then try dowsing again

I have this problem during a long time, aprox. 1.5 years with low energy level, during this time my dowsing was garbage nothing i try works

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dowser, probably you are wrong about solar cycles make dowsing stop working

Your problem can be low energy level, so, try to charge up
Take sun with plexus solar exposed and eat many fruits, hole fruits like apple, banana, orange, etc. Do it daily for 3 or 4 weeks or more time then try dowsing again

I have this problem during a long time, aprox. 1.5 years with low energy level, during this time my dowsing was garbage nothing i try works

I appreciate your concern for me eating healthy foods. I ate 2 apples and one grapefruit yesterday and I feel like always. I cant say for certain that certain food increases dowsing reception. But it's an inappropriate time to write that. Especially when an incoming CME is supposed to trigger dowsing today. Like I've said before, on, off. If dowsing power is continuous, please start an informative dowsing topic on your awesome ability. Feel free to post pics and explain how your able to achieve this dowsing fame. For everyone else that cant dowse every day, all day, dowsing opportunity is arriving in the CME, not the Christmas fruit basket.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you've read my posts you already know that I know and preach, that Dowsing power isn't constant and is governed by release of energy from the Sun. As Solar cycle 25 moves toward maximum, dowsing power will improve. This is not all Dowsers beliefs, I know. Just my knowledge thru experience, and 2 previous Solar cycles. I've heard and watched it all about the Sun. A-indeces, fast Solar wind, high Density, fluctuating Magnetometers, Bz, anything and everything possible to explain where dowsing power comes from. But even though they can all indicate a change in Spaceweather, they are not the trigger I'm looking for. In a nut shell, i cant Dowse, not one little bit, but i could, during times of Solar cycle 23 and 24. When the Diwsing power finally turns back on, I'll be watching. The last time it was on was March 19 to 24, 2019. I was able to dowse a couple of those days.

What triggers dowsing! An incoming CME can trigger dowsing for me.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate your concern for me eating healthy foods. I ate 2 apples and one grapefruit yesterday and I feel like always. I cant say for certain that certain food increases dowsing reception. But it's an inappropriate time to write that. Especially when an incoming CME is supposed to trigger dowsing today. Like I've said before, on, off. If dowsing power is continuous, please start an informative dowsing topic on your awesome ability. Feel free to post pics and explain how your able to achieve this dowsing fame. For everyone else that cant dowse every day, all day, dowsing opportunity is arriving in the CME, not the Christmas fruit basket.

Actually he is right, you can tune up yourself. I bought a pendulum necklace a couple decades ago and it really does work, but the power given off from it was so strong that it was wild. It was filled with orgone or orgonite but there's a ton of different crystals that can help tune you up. I'm not recommending buying an orgone necklace because I personally feel that it's taking a huge step towards the dark side, but different crystals really will tune your soul in different directions. If used properly, they work and help really amplify your abilities but it's a road that takes lots of research and there's a bunch of people on YouTube with tons of info on it.
This lady has videos on all types of crystals and has been on YouTube for many many years now, there's more good information on her channel then you can imagine and she's right on the money.
https://www.youtube.com/c/HibiscusMoon

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a little about orgonics it's considered bad energy. And I heard Selenium can help reception, something to do with the inner ear. But, I know through experience that enhancement helps, but if there is no power on, then nothing is enhanced. No matter what I eat, doesnt turn the switch on for me.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Devices that are on the market today, are a mystery to me, I cant say I disbelieve anyone, but I do disagree with techniques that dont change my results. Continuous dowsing power doesnt work for me, sure wish it did. But it doesnt.. Doesn't make me think others cant dowse, just because I cant at times. I'm only trying to find the trigger to my power signal.

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
dowser, I know this is off from topic but can be solve your problem
Im not kidding, your problem can be the energy level of the body
If dowsing dont works for so many days or weeks is not normal

Eat 2 or 3 fruits daily and fresh meat too
Give it a try for some weeks
This charge your energy level aprox. a 5% daily

Good luck in your quests

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dowser, I know this is off from topic but can be solve your problem
Im not kidding, your problem can be the energy level of the body
If dowsing dont works for so many days or weeks is not normal

Eat 2 or 3 fruits daily and fresh meat too
Give it a try for some weeks
This charge your energy level aprox. a 5% daily

Good luck in your quests

It's not enough to convince me that your dowsing power is constant, because you eat more fruit than me, just because you keep suggesting it. I disagree that it's a significance diffrence in dowsing to any extent, and without any proof why are you pushing the subject? I really dont want to be here rediscussing an issue you dont bring any proof too. If you can explain to me where your constant power is, but you cant. So why are you trying to understand my dowsing when you dont understand yours?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I admit, I don't know it all about dowsing. And I do appreciate suggestions to a point. I started this topic, (What triggers dowsing), because I know what triggers dowsing! I knew before the recent CME excited the dowsing molecules that it was a CME that triggers it. I posted this topic for me to see if anyone else dowses like me, not like all you other dowsers, but like me. If you dowse like me, powered by increase in incoming plasma from the sun. Let me know your results as we try to get a strength or duration of power chart. For every other dowser, were all interested in your dowsing abilities also, and would love to see more explanations rather than comments. If I was on Treasurenet since 2003 and couldn't prove that I am a dowser, I'd be embaresed to be here. Proof comes with Solar cycles and I'll show you soon enough. But if I couldn't prove dowsing myself, why would I suggest people eat more fruit? See what I mean. I could go on and on about this. If you dont want to believe in a dowsing that's eventually explained by physics, and would rather believe dowsing should have no explanation except for food and clothing differences, I need more explanation and test results on your theories.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything is open for discussion though, sorry if I write hostile. I am a bit bummed about the amount of power I was expecting during this last CME. Because I can only dowse during certain solar storms, do you see my dilemma? I was only able to dowse 3 days in 2019, and 1 day in 2020, so far. That seems hardly enough dowsing to upset other dowsers. 4 days in 3 years, be glad you have what you have. I dont get much.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha ha, you got me going on this one, I got nothing better to do right now. If you believe that fruit helps increase dowsing reception, then you admit their is a reduction of something. Isn't that contradicting a continuous power theory?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you look theirs a detailed version about a famous dowser. He could find anything, treasure and buried bodies, weapons, he could tell we here people had been and gone. The story goes on to say that his dowsing power got weaker, and then he couldn't dowse no more. I'm can believe that the Sun went into Solar minimum, more than he was low on vitamin C.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found this interesting to me. Remember I say that specific length L-rods work better than other lengths. My test length results I've posted were 3", 11",17", 37". I forget my next length. I couldn't link the lengths to any make sense sequence. This I just saw probably doesnt have any connection. Quite a coincidence to be one off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201213-091607_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20201213-091607_Google.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found this interesting to me. Remember I say that specific length L-rods work better than other lengths. My test length results I've posted were 3", 11",17", 37". I forget my next length. I couldn't link the lengths to any make sense sequence. This I just saw probably doesnt have any connection. Quite a coincidence to be one off.

Just realized my rod lengths are all prime numbers, that border the considered magic numbers for Electron structure stability. My 5th rod length was 53 I believe, I cant find where I wrote it down yet. The Nuclear Isotope Stability number is 54. Somewhere in all this is a quantum theory.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions