???????????????WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE YOU???????????????

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
xi the 14th letter in the Greek alphabet

xir could mean dry or arid

Now if the middle letter "I" is raised, it could actually be the significant letter. Meaning "I" is the first letter of the acronym. Depending on which direction it is viewed, it could be IXR or IRX (unlikely that the "R" is viewed upside down, however).

Leaving out present day acronyms for electronics and street slang, the XIR seems to be more likely a number. The IXR presents no logical acronym match, or at least none that I could locate with a cursory Internet search.

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Country not a doubt about it.. I moved to the city right out of high school to get away frmo my small town and chase down the millions I knew were waiting for me.. Only to find out I hate living in the city and am still not a millionare.. The fall trees in the mountains of Pennsylvania just can't be topped in my opinion.. My hunting and fishing spots could never be replaced and my family is within shouting distance.. Something special abot knowing you belong and your favorite places are just a stones throw away.. Besides in the city clean jeans and a camo shirt and hat were'nt acceptable dress clothes LOL...

I am originally from WV. As a kid, I spent most of my free time hunting, fishing, camping and exploring the outdoors. We practically lived in the woods and in and along streams and creeks where we spent time doing everything imaginable from catching crawl crabs and minnows for fish bait to building tree houses, sled riding or sliding on ice covered steams. Then there was college, army, back to college, marriage and family, a real job and military reserves. The outdoors was always a big part of my life and always will be. We lived in PA for 20 years and enjoyed some beautiful meandering mountains and streams and lakes, but the brutal winters will never be missed. We also lived in a metropolitan area in the South for nearly 20 years. We are retired and back in WV living in the country near our small home town. I love the outdoors and the country life, but it is hard driving an hour one way just to find a decent restaurant or to get something you need that can't be purchased in a rural area or hometown store. When all is said and done though, the only things that really matter are God, family, friends and neighbors and our freedoms to come and go as we please and to enjoy all of the beauty that God created for us. I have tried to make the best of life, but it has been hard. Like a friend said, "life is not for sissies". There have been trials and tribulations. There have been sad times and happy times. There has been loss of loved ones. I have taken the test of life just like everyone else. I spend more time reflecting back on my life and the choices I have made, but this is what helps me to improve myself and try to set a better example for others. Just like life, it can be a struggle at times to make the right choices and stay the course, but that is what makes us human.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread