Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't we all bud! The parking fees at some places technically you shouldn't have to pay, and camping if your worried about price I'd stay out on the diggins if possible.. that's a decent take depending on what you expect out of it but it's hard to make a profit in this game unless your really ruffing it and working for weeks at a time for the most part..

OP
OP
C

calsierra-Dan

Jun 1, 2015
eldorado co.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Goldmonster 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
i heard that bud! the creek i was on is small and is nice gold there but im looking into more clear water , wishing i had a spot on middle fork or north ! something different i love this area but only stayed on the blu rives a few times ! a buddys property is on n fork but they dont want no one in there for awhile!

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you really want to play on the Americans I'd suggest auburn state rec area, it's really one of your only options unless you have access to a claim or are willing to hike into the canyons blazing your own trail through some very ruff and dangerous terrain. Decent sniping and crevesing at asra, some might say different but I am always able to walk away with something there.

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of one spot on the SFA that is open and not claimed with decent access but that's my secret playground lol.. A little research on mylandmatters and Google earth and you should be able to find some access somewhere.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Only in America charge $10 to park work all day and find $11 in gold ha! attachment-1.jpeg

OP
OP
C

calsierra-Dan

Jun 1, 2015
eldorado co.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Goldmonster 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
haha good **** man it sure is fun though ! just kinda looking too meet folks in the motherload minig comunity , been doing the rubicon trail thing for years , much coller hanging out at the river if ya know what i mean!

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cal Sierra dan. I might be getting out weekend after next, if your interested. I only have a couple spots since I haven't been at this long, and they are not the greatest but I'm just down the hill from you I think.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That was one of the coolest days ever! Warm, good sun, low flow, great gold, great adventure buddy! Let's do it again!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A great time and some of my biggest gold to date. Ready for another adventure.

OP
OP
C

calsierra-Dan

Jun 1, 2015
eldorado co.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Goldmonster 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
right on im in cameron park , right now but i lived in pollock pines for25+ yrs i do know area and back roads well just been running into private land so much latley and not so nice people!

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok. Yea I'm only a couple minutes from you.

OP
OP
C

calsierra-Dan

Jun 1, 2015
eldorado co.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Goldmonster 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
huh a couple mins huh ! thats cool ! ive been all over poking here and there i wanna just go work a hole haha! im not working at all so im kinda hoping to ahh maybee start finding more yeller stuff , got plenty of tools ,sluices , lil 2 in , wet suit goggles and stuff , havent been sniping just got my goggles and havent been to the river ! well yyyeeehaaaww!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread