What up Norcal folks !

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Dan! I just made it back late last night from an outing to the claim, stopped in Coloma to visit Goldwasher and met some really nice folks as well. Good times up there in gold country, heavy pans!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dan hope you do well on your camping trip. Worked the Bear River for a couple of hours on Saturday. The whole bar is a haphazard mess but there are pockets of color still to be found. There are also of large areas of sorted gravel flushed down from sluicing ops and they cover virgin flood gold with a six inch overburden. If you run out of places to go that is an option. Good Luck Happy Prospecting

OP
OP
C

calsierra-Dan

Jun 1, 2015
eldorado co.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Goldmonster 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
Right on ! thanks for the info , ive never made it to the bear! i hvent been anywhere else but my friends property , i guess im spoiled lol , I did get some color saturday! was nice day out nice n Hot !

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wouldn't leave the divide either if I lived there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread