fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best day was the last time I got to hunt with my brother. Little did I know it would be our last hunt. He passed about a week later. We didn't find much but I will treasure the memories of that day until I die.

Attachments

• 20191125_165312.jpg
    20191125_165312.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 61

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Park hunting,three gold in ONE day,since them they have made it OFF LIMITS because of a careless hunter..open holes trash next to them..CRAPPOLA,sure was a good park.

K1024_008.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

MKW

Feb 3, 2020
Coastal SC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 600
ML Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today, because it was my first day ever swinging a detector. I don't think I'll stop till I can't swing it any more. What a thrill it is digging some worthless junk from the ground! Can't imagine how I'll feel when I find something decent. Maybe tomorrow.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Hopefully the next day I hunt.
HH
dts

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry that is a GREAT Question! I am trying to determine what would be my best day detecting . Would it be my best find, Most enjoyable find, Most valuable find. Once i was detecting in the hills mountains of West Virginia and finding the car was a GREAT find in the dark. I think my BEST day detecting was when i was helping others. I had this 82 year old client that had lost her mothers wedding ring FIFTY some years AGO !!! She lived in the same place and knew about where she lost it. MUCH AGAINST her objections of did not want me to waist my time as many others had looked before . I went and got it and on my third dig I had this little thin gold ring in my hand . KI called her over and asked what the ring looked like . She told me it was just a thin gold ban. I then asked her if it looked anything like this opening my hand showing her the ring. She started screaming , hollering CRYING hugging me . Heck she had me crying. I would have to say this was one of my best days detecting and only for maybe 15 minutes. Sorry i got carried away, I do enjoy making people happy.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any day my daughter was detecting with me. Those memories are better than any finds I have ever made, (and I've made some nice ones).

Yup.

Took mine, we went to a boat landing.

She wandered up the shore and after 20 feet, she found an Indian head penny!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions