What was your day like??? Ever have one like this...???

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was sitting here pondering how my day had went and decided it went like this!!!

Pull Tabs.JPG

:tongue3:

Last edited:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've done well removing them and will be rewarded soon!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, your next assignment is to return each one of them to their owner and explain why littering is a bad thing! I will vote for an Honorable Mention for you then...

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are worth scrapping in those amounts.

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, your next assignment is to return each one of them to their owner and explain why littering is a bad thing! I will vote for an Honorable Mention for you then...

Way too funny!

Attachments

• LMAO.gif
    LMAO.gif
    232.9 KB · Views: 156

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many days like that. But, I kept going because those are the areas that still hold th/e good stuff. It either has not been hunted or somebody cranked up the discrimination and removed all the clad for me. Either way, worth the effort. IMHO

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep the pop top is our State flower. I know people say dig it all but when 8 hours of hunting you havent moved more than 5 ft well the tune may change lol People in my town were obsessed with pulling those off literally everywhere you can find many pop top spills and caches of them. That bag looks like my trash pouch at the end of the day thats why I discriminate those.Most times if the vdi jumps 5 to 6 you can usually bet its one of those annoying critters I do dig the solid VDI the AT was easier to tell those Im still trying to with the nox much harder but yep many many days like that. Tommy

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I wasn't expecting anyone to take me serious. This is meant as a reference to the kind of day I was having, albeit facetious, because...

I collect these from family members and friends and then donate them to our local hospital for cancer research, so... I don't mind pulling a tab or two out of the ground as it's for a good cause and I consider the ground they came out of Pay Dirt.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Those don't look like they came out of the ground, ya sure you didn't buy them at a pull tab dealer. Maybe it was pull tab roll hunting.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew you were joking I pull those off cans at home for donation also The good thing in Mi is every can and bottle has a 10 cent refund so people dont litter as much lol. I tell ya if I found that many in a day I'd give up the hobby lol. Hope your day gets better Tommy

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was digging a park one day where there used to be a high school football stadium and I was getting a good amount of those rascals.
Some kids showed up after a bit and was interested in what I was finding so I showed them the pull tabs.
They were so excited about them and said they collected them for school for some donation thing. They asked me if they could have them so I happily dumped my pockets for them haha.
It made their day!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Never have understood why those charities overlook the dime to keep less than a penny’s worth of metal?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions